The Great Mondas Rewatch

Home to the Great Mondas Rewatch
Servorobot
Head of Security
Head of Security

I notice that Frontios isn’t on your watched list a couple of pages back Liz. Perhaps we can do that one next as I rather like that one?

Now that S14 has turned up I’m keen for any excuse to watch another story from there, maybe Talons or Deadly Assassin?
shuzbot
Space Commander
Space Commander

Servorobot wrote:I notice that Frontios isn’t on your watched list a couple of pages back Liz. Perhaps we can do that one next as I rather like that one?

Now that S14 has turned up I’m keen for any excuse to watch another story from there, maybe Talons or Deadly Assassin?
Spoil yourself, Servo, go for both :lol:
Space Commander Shuz, reporting for duty!
Servorobot
Head of Security
Head of Security

shuzbot wrote:
Servorobot wrote:I notice that Frontios isn’t on your watched list a couple of pages back Liz. Perhaps we can do that one next as I rather like that one?

Spoil yourself, Servo, go for both :lol:
Why not. With Talons we can always complain how racist it is. :lol:
LizR
Irony Maiden
Irony Maiden

Any or all of these sound good to me.
I cannot and will not cut my conscience to fit this year’s fashions -- Lillian Hellman

My crosswords are on my homepage & Android phones - install Alphacross and select "Māyā's Cryptic Puzzles" :D
shuzbot
Space Commander
Space Commander

You could always join the Blakes 7 rewatch, Liz.

It's Star One next :alien:
Servorobot
Head of Security
Head of Security

shuzbot wrote:You could always join the Blakes 7 rewatch, Liz.

Yes, I don’t know why you’re not joining in Liz.

Just think of Avon as a sardonic, amoral Scandinavian detective trying to remove the rotten core of the system. :lol:
LizR
Irony Maiden
Irony Maiden

shuzbot wrote:You could always join the Blakes 7 rewatch, Liz.

I haven't seen it since the first broadcast, so I'd have to start at the very beginning (it's a very good place to start).

In any case, fitting in the Dr Who rewatch is enough for now.
I cannot and will not cut my conscience to fit this year’s fashions -- Lillian Hellman

My crosswords are on my homepage & Android phones - install Alphacross and select "Māyā's Cryptic Puzzles" :D
Servorobot
Head of Security
Head of Security

I want to do The Claws of Axos too, because let’s face it I haven’t waxed lyrically about Bill Filer enough.

I’m still flabbergasted that Big Finish haven’t used Bill Filer in a spin off series.

The Filer Files has a certain ring to it.

Anyway it’s also got Pigbin Josh and Chinn as well as everyone being attacked by a vicious bag monster so what’s not to like.
shuzbot
Space Commander
Space Commander

So what's on the schedule?

DMP/War Games
Frontios
Talons/Deadly Assassin
Claws of Axos

?
Servorobot
Head of Security
Head of Security

shuzbot wrote:

So what's on the schedule?

DMP/War Games
Frontios
Talons/Deadly Assassin
Claws of Axos

?
Let’s do Frontios next (for Liz and all those inexplicable Davison fans), then:

War Games

Deadly Assassin

Claws of Axos

Talons; and then

?
LizR
Irony Maiden
Irony Maiden

Sounds good.

Servorobot
Head of Security
Head of Security

War Games this weekend.

Perhaps that will be more to your taste Liz?

It’s a bit long, so we can split it over two weekends if people feel it’s too much for one weekend.
LizR
Irony Maiden
Irony Maiden

Servorobot wrote:War Games this weekend.

Perhaps that will be more to your taste Liz?
Well, having seen TWG I know it's a decent story, plus it has my favourite Doctor and companion - so yes, it probably will be more to my taste. Not that I object to catching up with Who I missed during the late 70s and 80s, although it's a shame that it keeps confirming my opinion at the time, and the reason I stopped watching - i.e. that it had gone downhill quite drastically since its heyday of the 60s and early 70s.
Servorobot wrote:It’s a bit long, so we can split it over two weekends if people feel it’s too much for one weekend.
It is a bit, isn't it. Still, I'm prepared to have a go at squeezing it into one weekend if others are that way inclined - or (as with Frontios) just carrying on with the rest during the following week.

LizR
Irony Maiden
Irony Maiden

Anyone rewatching THE WAR GAMES? I've seen the first three episodes and even in the poor quality copy I have, it's a cracker.

shuzbot
Space Commander
Space Commander

I will but I haven't started and am about to go to bed. So I won won't be starting till the afternoon tomorrow at least, UK time.
shuzbot
Space Commander
Space Commander

shuzbot wrote:I will but I haven't started and am about to go to bed. So I won won't be starting till the afternoon tomorrow at least, UK time.
It was absolutely boiling last night and still is today. I am not sure how I am gonna stay inside long enough to watch it. It may take a while :?
Servorobot
Head of Security
Head of Security

shuzbot wrote:
shuzbot wrote:I will but I haven't started and am about to go to bed. So I won won't be starting till the afternoon tomorrow at least, UK time.
It was absolutely boiling last night and still is today. I am not sure how I am gonna stay inside long enough to watch it. It may take a while :?
Probably not a good idea to go to the local beach. Not after the other day. :shock:
shuzbot
Space Commander
Space Commander

Servorobot wrote:
shuzbot wrote:
Probably not a good idea to go to the local beach. Not after the other day. :shock:
Why, what did you do?
Servorobot
Head of Security
Head of Security

shuzbot wrote:
Servorobot wrote:
shuzbot wrote:
Why, what did you do?
Crowded beaches and all that.

The beaches here aren’t that crowded at the moment (a bit cold) and a lack of English tourists ignoring social distancing.

Return to “THE REWATCH FORUM”

• Information