How should Planet Mondas fight the Coronavirus?

How should Planet Mondas fight the Coronavirus?

Close the site to all but essential personnel
12%
Insist that members wash their hands after posting
14%
Quarantine all posts for 14 days before approving
8%
Postpone all complaints about delayed blu-ray releases to 2021
10%
Test all jokes before they're allowed on the site
8%
Only post from home
12%
Do the humane thing and shoot Shuzbot
8%
Ration toilet paper to one square meter per member per day
12%
Pick four members by lot to join Ginger Cat and Martin Kinsella in the staff in the bunker
8%
Close down the production of sarcasm until further notice
8%

Total votes: 50
shuzbot
Space Commander
Space Commander

LizR wrote: The thing is, you can rebulid the economy - it's just something we invented, anyway - but you can't bring dead people back to life. (At least we can't as yet.) So the rational view would be to get rid of the virus, then start rebuliding - havnig supported the population through the interim. That's roughly what NZ has done, if not perfectly then as well as we could.
I saw an article somewhere saying that Corona would force the world to rest it's national debt system, or whatever it's called, to zero. I approve. Set the third world nations free, although they may still make the same mistakes, and build a better future. however, I think the willingness of the rich and powerful who profit from the system would be less willing to give it up. :( See You Next Tuesdays
Space Commander Shuz, reporting for duty!
LizR
Irony Maiden
Irony Maiden

shuzbot wrote:I saw an article somewhere saying that Corona would force the world to rest it's national debt system, or whatever it's called, to zero. I approve. Set the third world nations free, although they may still make the same mistakes, and build a better future. however, I think the willingness of the rich and powerful who profit from the system would be less willing to give it up. :(
A nice idea, since money is a social construct we've all "bought into" (so to speak) there is no reason why it can't be changed, cancelled, whatever it takes. (I suspect that if we don't do this, some altruistic hacker will eventually break into the world's financial systems and set all accounts to zero, or equalise them - something like this was suggested on a TV programme, I forget which one - that blighter Nation's stolen my robots, as it were, but I don't mind people using my idea on this one.)
I cannot and will not cut my conscience to fit this year’s fashions -- Lillian Hellman

My crosswords are on my homepage & Android phones - install Alphacross and select "Māyā's Cryptic Puzzles" :D
shuzbot
Space Commander
Space Commander

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-l ... st+type%5D

Leicester facing a local lockdown. Quite right too, get them off the bloody beach. God only knows how that would affect league games if only part of a league cane play
shuzbot
Space Commander
Space Commander

LizR
Irony Maiden
Irony Maiden

Just when you thought the Autons couldn't get any scarier...
I cannot and will not cut my conscience to fit this year’s fashions -- Lillian Hellman

My crosswords are on my homepage & Android phones - install Alphacross and select "Māyā's Cryptic Puzzles" :D
shuzbot
Space Commander
Space Commander

LizR
Irony Maiden
Irony Maiden

Move to a new server, preferably in New Zealand.

Return to “Miscellaneous Polls”

• Information