Doctor Who - The Collection - Season 23

Discussion on the range of Doctor Who DVD's and speculation about upcoming titles hosted by Planet Mondas Forum.

Re: Doctor Who - The Collection - Season 23

Postby 'teleportNOW!' » Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:26 pm

Spam Fritter wrote:Unfortunately episode one is the highlight of the extended versions. I also enjoyed it, but none of the others offered much. Well that's my view, be interested to see how you find them

Yeah, I fear you are correct... tonight I reached Episode 9 (ie the last Mindwarp episode).
To be honest, I struggled to tell what was different in most of eps 2 to 8.
But ep.9 clocks in at 27 mins, and seemed to have been padded out with several extra scenes, which had quite rightly been edited out at the time, as they just weren't that great, and made the pace flag. Having them all put back in is not an improvement
'teleportNOW!'

Thanks to donations from members I've been able to move Planet Mondas to a faster server. But I'm still working on further improvements. Ad Revenue covers the server fees, but not my time, so if you like you can buy me a coffee, which will help fuel me! Thanks in advance! Mat Sadler (matjkd)

Re: Doctor Who - The Collection - Season 23

Postby 'teleportNOW!' » Sat May 02, 2020 11:16 pm

Arrrgh - Toby Haddock's Dr Who Cookbook is everything you might fear it would be
'teleportNOW!'

Previous

Return to DOCTOR WHO ON DVD AND BLU-RAY