New Audios from Big Finish

From Big Finish and Slipback to Paradise Of Death and Pescatons. The Doctor Who Audio Forum.

Re: New Audios from Big Finish

Postby Braxiatel » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:29 pm

The Ginger Cat wrote:I see they've knocked out some audios featuring Kamelion.

https://www.bigfinish.com/news/v/kameli ... main-range


Not gonna lie: I kinda had Gareth David-Lloyd (Ianto) in mind since he has the same baritone as the late Gerald Flood did.
User avatar
Braxiatel
 
 
 
Posts: 342
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:31 pm

Thanks to donations from members I've been able to move Planet Mondas to a faster server. But I'm still working on further improvements. Ad Revenue covers the server fees, but not my time, so if you like you can buy me a coffee, which will help fuel me! Thanks in advance! Mat Sadler (matjkd)

Re: New Audios from Big Finish

Postby The Ginger Cat » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:50 pm

Cover artwork and stuff for volume 1 of The Comic Strip Adaptions.

Image
User avatar
The Ginger Cat
Site Manager
Site Manager
 
Posts: 11097
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:39 pm
Location: Hell

Re: New Audios from Big Finish

Postby Zarius » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:27 pm

The Second Doctor will meet the First Master (James Dreyfus) in Big Finish's "The Home Guard"

https://doctorwhowatch.com/2019/03/07/d ... st-master/
User avatar
Zarius
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 1823
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:11 am

Re: New Audios from Big Finish

Postby The Ginger Cat » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:47 pm

Trailer thing. Might get this one.

BEEP THE MEEP RETURNS! - The Fourth Doctor Comic Strip Adaptations | Doctor Who

User avatar
The Ginger Cat
Site Manager
Site Manager
 
Posts: 11097
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:39 pm
Location: Hell

Re: New Audios from Big Finish

Postby Zarius » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:04 pm

Micheal Jayston has reprised his role as The Valeyard in a story for the Eighth Doctor Time War range

https://www.reddit.com/r/gallifrey/comm ... _who_news/
User avatar
Zarius
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 1823
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:11 am

Re: New Audios from Big Finish

Postby Zarius » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:21 am

Katerina makes her Big Finish debut, played by Ajjaz Awad, in a crossover between the first and second Doctors

https://www.bigfinish.com/news/v/katarina-returns
User avatar
Zarius
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 1823
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:11 am

Re: New Audios from Big Finish

Postby Zarius » Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:01 pm

McGann to face Missy, War Master, and Eric Roberts Master

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/a26970039 ... ig-finish/
User avatar
Zarius
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 1823
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:11 am

Re: New Audios from Big Finish

Postby Braxiatel » Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:24 am

Zarius wrote:McGann to face Missy, War Master, and Eric Roberts Master

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/a26970039 ... ig-finish/


And once more Briggs stays having Moffat's balls in his mouth...smh


Call me when he steps down.

#GaryRussellDidNothingWrong
User avatar
Braxiatel
 
 
 
Posts: 342
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:31 pm

Re: New Audios from Big Finish

Postby Zarius » Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:05 pm

Big Finish site revamp coming next week

https://www.bigfinish.com/pages/v/major ... e-redesign
User avatar
Zarius
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 1823
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:11 am

Re: New Audios from Big Finish

Postby bobmcpherson » Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:40 pm

Braxiatel wrote:
Zarius wrote:McGann to face Missy, War Master, and Eric Roberts Master

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/a26970039 ... ig-finish/


And once more Briggs stays having Moffat's balls in his mouth...smh


Call me when he steps down.

#GaryRussellDidNothingWrong



Oh that sort of proves Cygnus prime's point............. :shock:
bobmcpherson
 
 
 
Posts: 4859
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:19 pm

Re: New Audios from Big Finish

Postby Zarius » Wed May 01, 2019 2:39 pm

Captain Jack will meet the Sixth Doctor

https://www.bigfinish.com/news/v/john-b ... er-dressed
User avatar
Zarius
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 1823
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:11 am

Re: New Audios from Big Finish

Postby Bowtiesarecool » Sat May 04, 2019 10:25 pm

I hope Captain Jack knows what he's in for! :lol:
The Doctor died with Capaldi. The Chibnall era is non-canon.

There are no Doctors before William Hartnell.

Without respect, we reject.
User avatar
Bowtiesarecool
Former Team Member
Former Team Member
 
Posts: 5227
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:13 pm
Location: Trenzalore

Re: New Audios from Big Finish

Postby Zarius » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:45 am

Third volume of the Eighth Doctor Time War sets announced, featuring The Valeyard


https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/a27886440/doctor-who-big-finish-paul-mcgann-time-war-3/
User avatar
Zarius
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 1823
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:11 am

Re: New Audios from Big Finish

Postby The Ginger Cat » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:00 pm

Zarius wrote:Third volume of the Eighth Doctor Time War sets announced, featuring The Valeyard

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/a27886440/doctor-who-big-finish-paul-mcgann-time-war-3/


The War Valeyard?

Whatever next. The War Myrka? :lol:
User avatar
The Ginger Cat
Site Manager
Site Manager
 
Posts: 11097
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:39 pm
Location: Hell

Re: New Audios from Big Finish

Postby shuzbot » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:15 pm

Katy Manning claims Capaldi has done a BF, maybe:

https://twitter.com/ManningOfficial/sta ... 1582586880
De omnibus dubitandum (René Descartes)
User avatar
shuzbot
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 12728
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:42 pm
Location: Timbuktu

Re: New Audios from Big Finish

Postby rapscallion » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:47 pm

shuzbot wrote:Katy Manning claims Capaldi has done a BF, maybe:

https://twitter.com/ManningOfficial/sta ... 1582586880


That was just a matter of time, surely. I hope Pearl Mackie was involved too, or that she will be if they do a run of Capaldi era stories. She was a good companion.
rapscallion
 
 
 
Posts: 285
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:41 pm

Re: New Audios from Big Finish

Postby Heccypoo » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:31 pm

rapscallion wrote:
shuzbot wrote:Katy Manning claims Capaldi has done a BF, maybe:

https://twitter.com/ManningOfficial/sta ... 1582586880


That was just a matter of time, surely. I hope Pearl Mackie was involved too, or that she will be if they do a run of Capaldi era stories. She was a good companion.


Do you think they'll mention her character's a lesbian?
Lawks-a-lordy, my bottom's on fire...
User avatar
Heccypoo
 
 
 
Posts: 4778
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:09 pm
Location: Tracy Island

Re: New Audios from Big Finish

Postby rapscallion » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:17 pm

Heccypoo wrote:
rapscallion wrote:
shuzbot wrote:Katy Manning claims Capaldi has done a BF, maybe:

https://twitter.com/ManningOfficial/sta ... 1582586880


That was just a matter of time, surely. I hope Pearl Mackie was involved too, or that she will be if they do a run of Capaldi era stories. She was a good companion.


Do you think they'll mention her character's a lesbian?


:lol:
rapscallion
 
 
 
Posts: 285
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:41 pm

Re: New Audios from Big Finish

Postby Bowtiesarecool » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:20 pm

There seems to be a new audio thingy celebrating 20 years of Big Finish.

The Doctor died with Capaldi. The Chibnall era is non-canon.

There are no Doctors before William Hartnell.

Without respect, we reject.
User avatar
Bowtiesarecool
Former Team Member
Former Team Member
 
Posts: 5227
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:13 pm
Location: Trenzalore

Re: New Audios from Big Finish

Postby bob123 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:21 am

Bowtiesarecool wrote:There seems to be a new audio thingy celebrating 20 years of Big Finish.




Yes, I got this set. Its full of Big Finish goodness, which I won't spoil here. But it consists of six stories, which tie up in the last story, and features a plethora of Classic series and Big Finish characters. I loved it!
bob123
 
 
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:02 pm

PreviousNext

Return to DOCTOR WHO AUDIOS

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest