Series 10..The Excitement Begins...[Possibly Spoilery]

For discussion of series 10 of Doctor Who starring Peter Capaldi

Re: Series 10.. The Excitement Begins....

Postby johnnybear » Sat May 20, 2017 8:37 am

who4ever wrote:Has anyone heard anything about Paul McGann returning as the 8th Doctor in the Christmas special?

The amount of times this rumour has been about. First he was going to turn up helping Tennant fight The Daleks then he was to appear in Tennant's final as The Doctor who fought The Daleks! No old doctor has ever appeared in a Doctor's regeneration story unless it was in print. If for no other reason than it would overshadow their last story! But then again Moffat always sticks his fingers up at us fans doesn't he!
JB
johnnybear

Thanks to donations from members I've been able to move Planet Mondas to a faster server. But I'm still working on further improvements. Ad Revenue covers the server fees, but not my time, so if you like you can buy me a coffee, which will help fuel me! Thanks in advance! Mat Sadler (matjkd)

Re: Series 10..The Excitement Begins...[Possibly Spoilery]

Postby johnnybear » Sat May 20, 2017 8:48 am

Wot no Daleks this year??? That one old fella on his own doesn't count! Hopefully that war scenario thing for episode seven isn't true as I get a bit sick and tired of the 'great powers' as they call themselves posturing about each and every seven days and then seeing it on Who, where we should be forgetting that crap for 45 minutes a week, doesn't help us in the slightest!
JB
johnnybear

Postby paulhickling » Sat May 20, 2017 3:25 pm

johnnybear wrote:Wot no Daleks this year??? That one old fella on his own doesn't count! Hopefully that war scenario thing for episode seven isn't true as I get a bit sick and tired of the 'great powers' as they call themselves posturing about each and every seven days and then seeing it on Who, where we should be forgetting that crap for 45 minutes a week, doesn't help us in the slightest!
JB

I agree. Boo to no Dalek story this year, unless we've spoken too soon. But there doesn't seem to be one.
paulhickling
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Re: Doctor Who LEGO sets - Sept 2015

Postby shuzbot » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:45 pm

De omnibus dubitandum (René Descartes)
shuzbot
Space Commander
Space Commander

Postby shuzbot » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:58 pm

http://www.doctorwho.tv/whats-new/artic ... -series-10

DOCTOR WHO AND THE 'TOILET AGENDA' OF SERIES 10 :?
De omnibus dubitandum (René Descartes)
shuzbot
Space Commander
Space Commander

Previous

Return to SERIES 10