McCloud (1970)

"Shaken, not stirred", "We're the Sweeney, son - and we haven't had any dinner" and all that jazz.

McCloud (1970)

Postby Cygnus Prime » Sat May 11, 2019 1:46 am

Sam McCloud is a Marshal from Taos, New Mexico, who takes a temporary assignment in the New York City Police Department. His keen sense of detail and detecting subtle clues, learned from his experience, enable him to nab unsuspecting criminals despite his unbelieving boss.

"McCloud" TV Intro

This, of course, is the introduction to "McCloud," the 1970-1977 NBC-TV series starring Dennis Weaver as Deputy Marshal Sam McCloud of Taos, New Mexico, assigned on a semi-permanent basis to the New York Police Department to study big-city law-enforcement practices. "McCloud" started out as one element of NBC's "Four-in-One" series, but spent most of its eight seasons as part of "The NBC Mystery Movie."

Cygnus Prime
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Thanks to donations from members I've been able to move Planet Mondas to a faster server. But I'm still working on further improvements. Ad Revenue covers the server fees, but not my time, so if you like you can buy me a coffee, which will help fuel me! Thanks in advance! Mat Sadler (matjkd)

Re: McCloud (1970)

Postby Cygnus Prime » Sat May 11, 2019 2:41 am

McCLOUD - 1st THEME (1970 PILOT) - David Shire

David Shire's original theme for "McCloud," heard during Season 1, taken from the pilot movie.

Cygnus Prime
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Return to Spies, Sleuths and Coppers