Petrocelli (1974)

"Shaken, not stirred", "We're the Sweeney, son - and we haven't had any dinner" and all that jazz.

Petrocelli (1974)

Postby Cygnus Prime » Sat May 11, 2019 1:44 pm

Tony Petrocelli is an Italian-American Harvard-educated lawyer who gave up the big money and frenetic pace of major-metropolitan life to practice in a sleepy city in the American Southwest. He and wife Maggie live in a trailer in the country while waiting for their new house to be built, and travel around in a beat-up old pickup truck. For a quiet rural area, Petrocelli seems to have no trouble running into his share of murderers to defend.

Petrocelli - Opening and Closing Titles (HD)

Opening title sequence from "Petrocelli," the 1974-1976 NBC legal drama starring Barry Newman as a hard-charging Manhattan lawyer who relocates to the American Southwest.

Cygnus Prime
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Thanks to donations from members I've been able to move Planet Mondas to a faster server. But I'm still working on further improvements. Ad Revenue covers the server fees, but not my time, so if you like you can buy me a coffee, which will help fuel me! Thanks in advance! Mat Sadler (matjkd)

Re: Petrocelli (1974)

Postby Cygnus Prime » Sat May 11, 2019 1:48 pm

"Petrocelli" TV Intro II

This is the second intro, no longer giving the background on how Petrocelli and his wife moved from New York City to the Southwest.

Cygnus Prime
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby Cygnus Prime » Sat May 11, 2019 1:50 pm

This used to be regularly watched in our household, back in the '70's. Not sure if it is too well remembered now, although at least it escaped onto dvd.
Cygnus Prime
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby paulhickling » Thu May 23, 2019 12:49 pm

Did he ever finish his house?
paulhickling
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby The Ginger Cat » Thu May 23, 2019 2:27 pm

paulhickling wrote:Did he ever finish his house?

I'd forgotten about that. At the end of every episode he'd be buggering about building his house. It always seemed less finished than the episode before. :lol:
The Ginger Cat
Site Manager
Site Manager

Return to Spies, Sleuths and Coppers