David Tennant engaged to Georgia Moffett

David Tennant engaged to Georgia Moffett

Postby LizR » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:11 am

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this? Tenth Doctor to marry fifth's (and "his own") daughter...

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/1/20110104/ten-tennant-engaged-to-doctor-who-daviso-c60bd6d.html
"I have sat here for 13 years weeping at the tragedy of so many people wasting the precious gift of life chasing the mirage of a bigger GDP." -- Jeanette Fitzsimons, in her valedictory speech on leaving parliament.

My crosswords are on my homepage & Android phones - install Alphacross and select "Māyā's Cryptic Puzzles" :D
LizR

Thanks to donations from members I've been able to move Planet Mondas to a faster server. But I'm still working on further improvements. Ad Revenue covers the server fees, but not my time, so if you like you can buy me a coffee, which will help fuel me! Thanks in advance! Mat Sadler (matjkd)

Re: David Tennant engaged to Georgia Moffett

Postby Kajaboy » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:18 am

OMG!!!! SQUEE!!!!!!
My next door neighbour mixed up her KY jelly with the superglue. I asked her how she managed that but her lips are sealed.
Kajaboy

Postby THE DALEK SUPREME » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:17 am

I don't know if I can make the service but I'll try and be there for the reception Dave.
THE DALEK SUPREME

Postby Kajaboy » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:06 pm

I wonder if they will make the big day a national holiday? I hear they are doing so for some prince and his bit of fluff. :D
My next door neighbour mixed up her KY jelly with the superglue. I asked her how she managed that but her lips are sealed.
Kajaboy

Postby Kamelion » Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:25 pm

Imagine any future arguments between Father and Son in-law!!

PETER: "You were sh*t as the Doctor!!"
DAVID: "Well your bald and can't even fit in your costume anymore!!"
PETER: "Celts are incapable of playing Timelords - take that McCoy bloke...."
DAVID: "I always knew you were racist!! Thats why you loathed Tegan!!!"

etc, etc

Then they can huddle round the tele during the Christmas family get together and slag off Matt Smith while Georgia inserts 'The Doctor's Daughter' into the DVD player for the umpteenth time!!!

FANTASTIC!! :D
"..and who knows when it will end..."
Kamelion

Postby The Nimon » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:18 pm

The wedding and reception will be a breaking of the laws of time, 2 Doctors both in the same place. Don't do it, the fans will complain like they have about a Christmas Carol, especilly if they touch :lol: Only joking, well done to Dave and Georgia, i wonder if the other Doctors will be invited? It'll be like the ultimate convetion
The Judge Judy of Planet Mondax
The Nimon

Postby Mike Nuttall » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:30 pm

Congratulations to both of them.
The best chance for achieving peace and prosperity, for the maximum number of people worldwide, is to pursue the cause of liberty.

If you find this to be a worthwhile message, spread it throughout the land.
Mike Nuttall
Site Owner
Site Owner

Postby chesterfield » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:32 pm

I hope someone sprays a bit of Mister Sheen on Georgia and shines her up for the ceremony :D
chesterfield

Postby The Nimon » Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:09 pm

chesterfield wrote:I hope someone sprays a bit of Mister Sheen on Georgia and shines her up for the ceremony :D

You kinky devil :lol:
The Nimon

Postby Kamelion » Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:42 pm

The Nimon wrote:The wedding and reception will be a breaking of the laws of time, 2 Doctors both in the same place. Don't do it, the fans will complain like they have about a Christmas Carol, especilly if they touch :lol: Only joking, well done to Dave and Georgia, i wonder if the other Doctors will be invited? It'll be like the ultimate convetion

A Christmas Carol complaints were warranted!! Violation of the Blinovitch Limitation Effect are perfectly acceptable :lol:
Kamelion

Postby Mike Nuttall » Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:48 pm

The Nimon wrote:
chesterfield wrote:I hope someone sprays a bit of Mister Sheen on Georgia and shines her up for the ceremony :D

You kinky devil :lol:

The best chance for achieving peace and prosperity, for the maximum number of people worldwide, is to pursue the cause of liberty.

If you find this to be a worthwhile message, spread it throughout the land.
Mike Nuttall
Site Owner
Site Owner

Postby LizR » Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:21 am

The Nimon wrote:i wonder if the other Doctors will be invited? It'll be like the ultimate convetion

The "raggedy Doctor" could put in an appearance...
"I have sat here for 13 years weeping at the tragedy of so many people wasting the precious gift of life chasing the mirage of a bigger GDP." -- Jeanette Fitzsimons, in her valedictory speech on leaving parliament.

My crosswords are on my homepage & Android phones - install Alphacross and select "Māyā's Cryptic Puzzles" :D
LizR

Postby image45 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:59 pm

Well David Tennant is 40 this year been born in 1971 you know so I guess its time to finally settle down at last for him!!!!!!
O-Ren Ishii: You didn't think it was gonna be that easy, did you?
The Bride: You know, for a second there, yeah, I kinda did.
O-Ren Ishii: Silly rabbit.
image45
Former Team Member
Former Team Member

Postby LizR » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:45 pm

image45 wrote:Well David Tennant is 40 this year been born in 1971 you know so I guess its time to finally settle down at last for him!!!!!!

And Georgia is 26. Hmm. That's quite a large age gap. Oh well, good luck to them.

LizR

Postby The Nimon » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:51 pm

Kamelion wrote:
The Nimon wrote:The wedding and reception will be a breaking of the laws of time, 2 Doctors both in the same place. Don't do it, the fans will complain like they have about a Christmas Carol, especilly if they touch :lol: Only joking, well done to Dave and Georgia, i wonder if the other Doctors will be invited? It'll be like the ultimate convetion

A Christmas Carol complaints were warranted!! Violation of the Blinovitch Limitation Effect are perfectly acceptable :lol:

Now what have i told you before, the Blinovitch Limitation Effect does not apply at Christmas :lol:
The Nimon

Postby The Nimon » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:52 pm

LizR wrote:
The Nimon wrote:i wonder if the other Doctors will be invited? It'll be like the ultimate convetion

I'm sure all the other Doctors could learn from Matt Smiths dancing :lol:
The Nimon

Postby Kamelion » Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:05 pm

The Nimon wrote:
LizR wrote:

I'm sure all the other Doctors could learn from Matt Smiths dancing :lol:

Yes, how to play epilepsy convincingly :lol:
Kamelion

Postby Kajaboy » Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:34 pm

LizR wrote:
image45 wrote:Well David Tennant is 40 this year been born in 1971 you know so I guess its time to finally settle down at last for him!!!!!!

And Georgia is 26. Hmm. That's quite a large age gap. Oh well, good luck to them.

I have been with my partner for 10 years now and there is an age gap of 20 years........he's older by the way.......I wasn't dating a foetus.
Kajaboy

Postby ianj » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:24 am

Ive been with mine for more years than I care to remember................would've got less for murder........(!)
...........................I took him to a partner swapping party once, and I got a trolley jack for him! I was well pleased.....till he came back home the next morning.
I had to return the trolley jack.
ianj
The Dominator
The Dominator

Postby LizR » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:03 am

ianj wrote:Ive been with mine for more years than I care to remember................would've got less for murder........(!)
...........................I took him to a partner swapping party once, and I got a trolley jack for him! I was well pleased.....till he came back home the next morning.
I had to return the trolley jack.

What's a trolley jack? (The person in charge of a secret organisation for investigating mysterious events at supermarkets....oh wait, that's the ARC...)

LizR

Next

Return to The Tennant Era