David Tennant engaged to Georgia Moffett

Re: Congratulations seem to be in order...

Postby Kajaboy » Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:19 pm

Nice of them to announce the wedding before the pregnacy but I think they have gotten part of it the wrong way round. :o
My next door neighbour mixed up her KY jelly with the superglue. I asked her how she managed that but her lips are sealed.
Kajaboy

Thanks to donations from members I've been able to move Planet Mondas to a faster server. But I'm still working on further improvements. Ad Revenue covers the server fees, but not my time, so if you like you can buy me a coffee, which will help fuel me! Thanks in advance! Mat Sadler (matjkd)

Postby The Nimon » Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:19 pm

Kamelion wrote:If David's nickname is to be believed (Ten Inch) then poor Georgia will be walking like John Wayne for a while....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :floorroll: :floorroll: :floorroll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The Judge Judy of Planet Mondax
The Nimon

Postby steamhead » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:51 pm

The Nimon wrote:Whos the Daddy :lol: :11th Doctor:

That's a more complicated statement than it should be.

We now have the bizarre situation where the Doctor is having a child and grandchild at the same time, and even more bizarrely having impregnated his daughter.
steamhead

Postby The Nimon » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:24 pm

steamhead wrote:
The Nimon wrote:Whos the Daddy :lol: :11th Doctor:

That's a more complicated statement than it should be.

We now have the bizarre situation where the Doctor is having a child and grandchild at the same time, and even more bizarrely having impregnated his daughter.

I'm sure it could have been worse for Peter Davison. She might have been into older men and dated Sylvester McCoy or Colin Baker :lol:
The Nimon

Postby LizR » Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:09 am

Kajaboy wrote:Nice of them to announce the wedding before the pregnacy but I think they have gotten part of it the wrong way round. :o

Oh I dunno, it can be quite handy. Our children were bridesmaid and page boy at our wedding.
"I have sat here for 13 years weeping at the tragedy of so many people wasting the precious gift of life chasing the mirage of a bigger GDP." -- Jeanette Fitzsimons, in her valedictory speech on leaving parliament.

My crosswords are on my homepage & Android phones - install Alphacross and select "Māyā's Cryptic Puzzles" :D
LizR

Postby LizR » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:52 pm

Kamelion wrote:If David's nickname is to be believed (Ten Inch) then poor Georgia will be walking like John Wayne for a while....

"Ah've come fer ma boy!"
"I have sat here for 13 years weeping at the tragedy of so many people wasting the precious gift of life chasing the mirage of a bigger GDP." -- Jeanette Fitzsimons, in her valedictory speech on leaving parliament.

My crosswords are on my homepage & Android phones - install Alphacross and select "Māyā's Cryptic Puzzles" :D
LizR

The Doctor's Daughter

Postby The Nimon » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:24 pm

The Daily Star has reported today that David Tennant and Georgia Moffet have had a little baby girl. Something strange on the website that a fan has posted though. The Star report says:

FORMER Doctor Who stars David Tennant and Georgia Moffett are now proud parents.
The pair broke news of their new daughter’s arrival online. And fans deluged Twitter with messages of congratulations.
Georgia, 26, and ex-Time Lord David Tennant, 39, are engaged.
Her dad Peter Davison, 59, also played the Doctor in the 1980s.

Then a fan has posted in the comment section:

They did NOT announce the news online. In fact David and Georgia have done everything possible to keep it entirely private and it's a shame the Star doesn't respect that. Georgia Moffett's stepfather who is a drama teacher posted a message about it on his private Facebook wall and one of his 15 year old students who he's Facebook friends with saw it and decided to announce it on Twitter and even decided to contact the press about it himself! The kid who decided to tell the world has no connection to David and Georgia and had no right to tell anyone about it. Not one single word about the pregnancy and baby has come from the parents themselves, in fact neither of them have ever said a word about their relationship or even confirmed they're in a relationship, they're that private. A baby is wonderful news but it should be the parents' news to announce when and if they wish.

Strange, link to the repot here but there's nothing new to read there:
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/18 ... s-a-daddy/
The Nimon

Re: The Doctor's Daughter

Postby Kamelion » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:38 pm

I wonder if the baby becomes a fan....? (Or even stars in the show!!) and where his/her allegiance would lie...i.e with the Scottish half (McCoy/Tennant) or the English (Davison and every other Doctor.....) :D
"..and who knows when it will end..."
Kamelion

Postby paradox » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:04 pm

Congratulations to David Tennant and Georgia Moffett :D
Ian Levine: "Sorry Travis, it's not just me. You clearly haven't been reading the thousands of posts on Planet Mondas forum lately, uncensored by bullies, unlike Gallifrey Base."
paradox

Postby Mike Nuttall » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:22 pm

I do feel sorry for David Tennant and Georgia Moffet, it should be up to them to announce this news, or not, as they wish. As it is out in the public domain now I guess it's okay to congratulate them and wish them all the best.
The best chance for achieving peace and prosperity, for the maximum number of people worldwide, is to pursue the cause of liberty.

If you find this to be a worthwhile message, spread it throughout the land.
Mike Nuttall
Site Owner
Site Owner

Postby Grugger » Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:17 pm

Congrats to Dave & George :Drunk:
Grugger

Previous

Return to The Tennant Era