just when I think Tennant cant be any more marvellous...

just when I think Tennant cant be any more marvellous...

Postby chap with wings » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:11 pm

he does this:

http://tennantnews.blogspot.co.uk/2012/ ... bands.html

a wonderful well loved actor with a sense of social justice, just doesent get any better than this. :10thDoctor: :10thDoctor: :10thDoctor: :10thDoctor: :10thDoctor: :10thDoctor: :10thDoctor: :10thDoctor: :10thDoctor: :10thDoctor: :10thDoctor: :10thDoctor: :10thDoctor: :10thDoctor: :10thDoctor: :10thDoctor: :10thDoctor:
"It can become a kind of franchise where it's not a real character at all, but just an amalgam of elements that people think are Doctor Who: a scarf, a bow tie... I wanted to be the actual Doctor Who." - Peter Capaldi

Follow me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/BlogFinish

My Big Finish Review Archive is here - http://blogfinishplanetmondas.blogspot.co.uk/
chap with wings

Thanks to donations from members I've been able to move Planet Mondas to a faster server. But I'm still working on further improvements. Ad Revenue covers the server fees, but not my time, so if you like you can buy me a coffee, which will help fuel me! Thanks in advance! Mat Sadler (matjkd)

Re: just when I think Tennant cant be any more marvellous...

Postby Deleted User 3183 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:03 pm

chap with wings wrote:a wonderful well loved actor with a sense of social justice

That's all well and good, but what about David Tennant?
Deleted User 3183

Postby The Nimon » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:45 pm

I'd be more inlcined to join in with this if Labour could get their act togther. I was a Labour voter but they lost me last election as all 3 parties just seem to be the same. Having David Tennant do a video for them isn't really going to make me go back.
The Judge Judy of Planet Mondax
The Nimon

Postby LizR » Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:06 am

chap with wings wrote:he does this:

http://tennantnews.blogspot.co.uk/2012/ ... bands.html

a wonderful well loved actor with a sense of social justice, just doesent get any better than this.

Well, if only he'd had a few decent scripts* it would be perfect.

*Aside from Human Nature/FOB, Blink, and...er...
"I have sat here for 13 years weeping at the tragedy of so many people wasting the precious gift of life chasing the mirage of a bigger GDP." -- Jeanette Fitzsimons, in her valedictory speech on leaving parliament.

My crosswords are on my homepage & Android phones - install Alphacross and select "Māyā's Cryptic Puzzles" :D
LizR

Postby markhuk » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:29 am

You have to like Tennant he really is passionate about his politics - shame hes associated himself with the monkey faced, back stabbing, union stooge currently in charge of labour
markhuk
Styles Moderator
Styles Moderator

Postby Kamelion » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:51 am

markhuk wrote:You have to like Tennant he really is passionate about his politics - shame hes associated himself with the monkey faced, back stabbing, union stooge currently in charge of labour

Many people are passionate about politics! I have always liked David Tennant as a person and actor although involving himself in matters like this does nothing to improve his persona. Why get so publicly involved..?
Just stick to acting.
"..and who knows when it will end..."
Kamelion

Postby Deleted User 3183 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:13 pm

He's the Kenny Everett of the 21st Century.
Deleted User 3183

Postby LizR » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:47 pm

The Co=Ordinator wrote:He's the Kenny Everett of the 21st Century.

Really? Just when I thought he could get a lot more marvellous... he does!
"I have sat here for 13 years weeping at the tragedy of so many people wasting the precious gift of life chasing the mirage of a bigger GDP." -- Jeanette Fitzsimons, in her valedictory speech on leaving parliament.

My crosswords are on my homepage & Android phones - install Alphacross and select "Māyā's Cryptic Puzzles" :D
LizR

Postby Deleted User 3183 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:46 am

Deleted User 3183

Postby chap with wings » Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:05 pm

i really find Kenny Everett loathsome and painfully unfunny, not because of his politics (love Ronnie Corbett who is a Tory), but there is just something really creepy about him.
"It can become a kind of franchise where it's not a real character at all, but just an amalgam of elements that people think are Doctor Who: a scarf, a bow tie... I wanted to be the actual Doctor Who." - Peter Capaldi

Follow me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/BlogFinish

My Big Finish Review Archive is here - http://blogfinishplanetmondas.blogspot.co.uk/
chap with wings

Postby moviedalek » Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:39 am

markhuk wrote:You have to like Tennant he really is passionate about his politics - shame hes associated himself with the monkey faced, back stabbing, union stooge currently in charge of labour

Go on.... tell us what you really think of him :lol:
moviedalek

Postby LizR » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:36 pm

chap with wings wrote:i really find Kenny Everett loathsome and painfully unfunny, not because of his politics (love Ronnie Corbett who is a Tory), but there is just something really creepy about him.

Hmm. I did find him funny at the time, but actually I can see what you mean.

LizR

Return to The Tennant Era