David Tennant on Jonathan Ross....

David Tennant on Jonathan Ross....

Postby Kajaboy » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:53 am

Don't know if you all saw this. David claims to know nothing about the 50th Anniversary but says a woman from the BBC came to see him before the show to tell him not to mention it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UN5xMwy6oBo
My next door neighbour mixed up her KY jelly with the superglue. I asked her how she managed that but her lips are sealed.
Kajaboy

Thanks to donations from members I've been able to move Planet Mondas to a faster server. But I'm still working on further improvements. Ad Revenue covers the server fees, but not my time, so if you like you can buy me a coffee, which will help fuel me! Thanks in advance! Mat Sadler (matjkd)

Re: David Tennant on Jonathan Ross....

Postby LizR » Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:24 am

If only she'd told him not to mention the fact that she'd told him not to mention it...
"I have sat here for 13 years weeping at the tragedy of so many people wasting the precious gift of life chasing the mirage of a bigger GDP." -- Jeanette Fitzsimons, in her valedictory speech on leaving parliament.

My crosswords are on my homepage & Android phones - install Alphacross and select "Māyā's Cryptic Puzzles" :D
LizR

Postby OptikaNET » Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:50 pm

Ummm.... Isn't Ross on ITV now?

Kind Regards
Dave
OptikaNET

Postby OptikaNET » Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:28 pm

Sorry, misread your post and missed the "used to", I thought you were saying that the BBC were still throwing money at Ross!!!

Kind Regards
Dave
OptikaNET

Postby Kajaboy » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:10 pm

I will admit that normally I wouldn't be watching Jonathan Ross, or ITV for that matter, but I just happened to switch over and catch David's comments on the 50th.
My next door neighbour mixed up her KY jelly with the superglue. I asked her how she managed that but her lips are sealed.
Kajaboy

Postby Dave Ross » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:55 pm

It'd be sad if Tennant didn't put in so much as a cameo so I hope he's throwing out a red herring. It's hilarious that someone from the Beeb told him not to mention it then he told everyone :lol:
Today, the Kaled race is ended, consumed in a fire of war, but, from it's ashes will rise a new race. The supreme creature. The ultimate conqueror of the universe - the Dalek!
Dave Ross

Return to The Tennant Era