Piper: 'I hate that Tennant left Who'

Postby Mike Nuttall » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:45 pm

Former Doctor Who star Billie Piper has revealed that she was upset when filming her scenes for 'The End Of Time'.

The 27-year-old actress, who played assistant Rose Tyler to David Tennant's Doctor, claimed that Matt Smith has "big shoes to fill".

"I hate it that he's left!" she admitted. "But then I know Matt Smith really well and I love him and I think he's such a brilliant actor.

"The role couldn't have gone to a better guy. He's capable of that. He's got big shoes to fill, but I'm certain he can do it."

Piper also revealed that she is yet to watch Tennant's final scenes, but said that she will be upset when she does.

"I haven't seen it yet! I went away for Christmas and New Year and it's a bit weird trying to sly off and watch an episode of Doctor Who on my own! I definitely will, though," she said.

From digitalspy.co.uk, Monday January 25th 2010.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/s7/doc ... t-who.html

Piper will next be seen in series three of ITV2's Secret Diary of a Call Girl, which begins Thursday, January 28.
The best chance for achieving peace and prosperity, for the maximum number of people worldwide, is to pursue the cause of liberty.

If you find this to be a worthwhile message, spread it throughout the land.
Mike Nuttall
Site Owner
Site Owner

Thanks to donations from members I've been able to move Planet Mondas to a faster server. But I'm still working on further improvements. Ad Revenue covers the server fees, but not my time, so if you like you can buy me a coffee, which will help fuel me! Thanks in advance! Mat Sadler (matjkd)

Re: Piper: 'I hate that Tennant left Who'

Postby Vengeance1701 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:31 pm

Well, no matter who the Doctor is, unless Moffat changes things, she'll always have a job since they won't just leave her in the past!:)
Vengeance1701

Return to The Tennant Era