David Tennant's Post-Who Life & Career

David Tennant's Post-Who Life & Career

Postby Cygnus Prime » Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:38 pm

So what's he up to lately?

Has the role of the Doctor defined his career?

Or do other great things lay ahead?

Cygnus Prime
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Thanks to donations from members I've been able to move Planet Mondas to a faster server. But I'm still working on further improvements. Ad Revenue covers the server fees, but not my time, so if you like you can buy me a coffee, which will help fuel me! Thanks in advance! Mat Sadler (matjkd)

Re: David Tennant's Post-Who Life & Career

Postby Cygnus Prime » Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:43 pm

https://www.express.co.uk/celebrity-news/1190398/David-Tennant-Doctor-Who-wife-baby-children-Instagram-Good-Omens-pictures-news

David Tennant’s wife confirms arrival of fifth child in brilliant Good Omens Instagram

DAVID TENNANT - the actor and Doctor Who favourite - and his wife Georgia announced the birth of their fifth child with a cheeky Instagram post yesterday.

Doctor Who star David Tennant, 48, and his wife Georgia Tennant, 34, have welcomed their fifth child into the world.

The couple, who are already parents to Ty, 17, Olive, eight, Wilfred, six, and Doris, four, shared the happy news on Instagram last night.

Georgia took to the social media site to share a picture, in view of her 124,000 followers, of the actor carrying his newborn baby in a car seat.

The image was positioned next a similar snap of David’s Good Omens co-star Michael Sheen, 50, carrying his newborn daughter, who was born two weeks ago.

Cygnus Prime
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby Cygnus Prime » Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:51 pm

And this of course.......

Further discussion.......

http://www.planetmondas.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=63&t=5812

Cygnus Prime
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby Cygnus Prime » Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:42 pm

While I could find him sometimes irritating as the Doctor, I thought he was excellent in Jessica Jones......

..... and I believe he was the second choice after Mads to play Hannibal in the tv show?

Cygnus Prime
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby LizR » Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:21 am

So far I've only seen him in things we gave up on after a short time. Whether this is just coincidence, I wouldn't like to say.

Jessica Jones - a bit crap (we managed 2 episodes, I think)
Broadchurch - a bit crap (we stuck with it for around 4 before giving up)
Good Omens - a bit crap (just the one was enough, sadly)
"I have sat here for 13 years weeping at the tragedy of so many people wasting the precious gift of life chasing the mirage of a bigger GDP." -- Jeanette Fitzsimons, in her valedictory speech on leaving parliament.

My crosswords are on my homepage & Android phones - install Alphacross and select "Māyā's Cryptic Puzzles" :D
LizR

Postby Cygnus Prime » Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:35 am

This has been airing recently......

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9704568/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

When a seemingly perfect family is murdered by someone they know, the small Scottish community they call home becomes riven with mistrust and suspicion...

Cygnus Prime
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby LizR » Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:50 am

PLEASE be better than Broadchurch!
"I have sat here for 13 years weeping at the tragedy of so many people wasting the precious gift of life chasing the mirage of a bigger GDP." -- Jeanette Fitzsimons, in her valedictory speech on leaving parliament.

My crosswords are on my homepage & Android phones - install Alphacross and select "Māyā's Cryptic Puzzles" :D
LizR

Return to The Tennant Era