No votes
14%
14%
No votes
43%

Total votes : 7

Rate The End of Time Part One

Postby The Ginger Cat » Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:41 pm

Rate, review or whatever The End of Time Part One. Dunno about this one.

I was entertained by it but found all that Master's corny resurrection scene / keep turning into 'Skeletor' and flying about shooting bolts of energy a bit silly, as was the Master race shakey facey thingy. I wasn't struck on those alien scientists that looked like a couple of pickled gherkins either. Liked the cliff hanger though with ol Timothy Dalton spitting all over the place about the return of the...
The Ginger Cat
Site Manager
Site Manager

Thanks to donations from members I've been able to move Planet Mondas to a faster server. But I'm still working on further improvements. Ad Revenue covers the server fees, but not my time, so if you like you can buy me a coffee, which will help fuel me! Thanks in advance! Mat Sadler (matjkd)

Re: Rate The End of Time Part One

Postby shuzbot » Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:44 pm

Thank goodness RTD left. He seemed bereft of ideas at this point.
De omnibus dubitandum (René Descartes)
shuzbot
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby Cygnus Prime » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:26 pm

The Ood have given a warning to The Doctor. The Master is returning yet that is not the biggest threat. A darkness is coming which brings with it The End of Time.

Cygnus Prime
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby The Ginger Cat » Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:10 pm

The Ginger Cat
Site Manager
Site Manager

Postby iank » Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:19 pm

Complete tripe.
(Doctor Who) has been hijacked and redefined as a lucrative modern franchise. They've literally taken a square peg and painfully made it fit a round hole by taking enormous liberties with much of its fundamental essence. There's no turning back now.

- ozymandias, The Leisure Hive 2010
iank

Postby johnnybear » Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:54 am

I was disappointed that the Time Lord Victorius theme was not continued for the final Jellied Eels adventure! The Master's return was what I wanted but all that jumping about like that of the Cybermen isn't a good start for me! The Time Lords waiting in the final moments before they were destroyed (not) about to escape from their annihilation was an excellent idea but the horrors of the war were avoided like the Was Not Was and the Skaro Degradations (the beasts in the swamp and the Slythers?) The Doctor and The Master reminiscing about their childhood too was great even if it was about red grass! Shame the next few years were SO yuck!
JB
johnnybear

Return to THE SPECIALS