Fingers crossed for Peter Capaldi

Re: Fingers crossed for Peter Capaldi

Postby tony ingram » Thu May 29, 2014 4:59 pm

Allons-y wrote:I have to say I really hate the attitude of Moffat fans, they all seem to have this idea that if you don't like Moffat's work clearly you're not intelligent enough to appreciate it. Not everyone likes the same thing, not liking Moffat's version of Who doesn't mean you're not smart enough or quick enough to keep up, it just means you don't like it, pure and simple.

I have to say, I really hate the attitude of Moffat haters, they all seem to have this idea that because they don't like Moffat's work, it's crap, and that's that. Not liking Moffat's version of Who doesn't mean you have a better idea than he does of what the programme should be, it just means you don't like it, pure and simple.
tony ingram

Thanks to donations from members I've been able to move Planet Mondas to a faster server. But I'm still working on further improvements. Ad Revenue covers the server fees, but not my time, so if you like you can buy me a coffee, which will help fuel me! Thanks in advance! Mat Sadler (matjkd)

Postby Heccypoo » Thu May 29, 2014 5:14 pm

I don't think it's wrong for someone not to like Moffat's era.

Same as it's OK not to like any other era of Doctor Who or another actor who played certain characters etc, etc.

( but going on about The Doctor being a betraying Nazi can be a bit wearing and suck the joy out of Doctor Who)

I'm not the biggest Tom Baker fan, he's OK but he's not my fave Doctor.

I'm not wrong and I'm not right. It's my opinion.

Be boring if we all liked the same thing...

However, slagging off just for the sake of it does grate.. Sometimes we can all be guilty of that.. :oops:

I'll get me coat and me cliché.... :doc5:
Lawks-a-lordy, my bottom's on fire...
Heccypoo

Postby Allons-y » Thu May 29, 2014 5:45 pm

tony ingram wrote:Not liking Moffat's version of Who doesn't mean you have a better idea than he does of what the programme should be, it just means you don't like it, pure and simple.

I agree
AMERICA IS AN ANVIL.

:4thDoctor: There's no point in being grown up, if you can't be childish sometimes!
Allons-y

Previous

Return to The Capaldi Era