Special Branch

"Shaken, not stirred", "We're the Sweeney, son - and we haven't had any dinner" and all that jazz.

Special Branch

Postby Hartnell's Wig » Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:45 am

There was some discussion of the series in another thread (The Sandbaggers?) so for those who were curious about it, some news.

Talking Pictures TV will be showing the series, from episode one, from August 26th

It is well worth checking out and sticking with, even though it can be slightly hard going at times and hasn't dated too well.
The key to usable HUMINT (Human Intelligence) is distinguishing the real, highly placed sources from the bullsh*tting wannabes who pretend they’re highly placed sources by making sh*t up

“What Brussels doesn’t understand is low power vacuum cleaners are no good if you want to put your willy in them."

So unprotected oral sex is responsible for the rise of super gonorrhea.. that's it then. I've given my last blowjob!
Hartnell's Wig

Thanks to donations from members I've been able to move Planet Mondas to a faster server. But I'm still working on further improvements. Ad Revenue covers the server fees, but not my time, so if you like you can buy me a coffee, which will help fuel me! Thanks in advance! Mat Sadler (matjkd)

Re: Special Branch

Postby StarQuake » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:32 pm

Thanks for the heads up, I've always been curious about the series, but I've never seen it. I won't be expecting it to be of Callan quality, though.
"Brace yourself for disappointment." - ericthehalfabee
StarQuake
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Return to Spies, Sleuths and Coppers