Best Commentary?

Discussion on the range of Doctor Who DVD's and speculation about upcoming titles hosted by Planet Mondas Forum.
chesterfield

THE PILOT EPISODE - Warris Hussein, Verity Lambert MOD Gary Russell
AN UNEARTHLY CHILD - Warris Hussein, Verity Lambert, William Russell, Carole Ann Ford MOD Gary Russell
THE DALEKS - Verity Lambert, Chris Barry, Richard Martin, William Russell, Carole Ann Ford MOD Gary Russell
THE KEYS OF MARINUS - William Russell, Carole Ann Ford, John Gorrie, Raymond Cusick MOD Clayton Hickman
THE AZTECS - Verity Lambert, William Russell, Carole Ann Ford
THE SENSORITES - Carole Ann Ford and William Russell
THE DALEK INVASION OF EARTH - Verity Lambert, Richard Martin, William Russell, Carole Ann Ford MOD Gary Russell
THE RESCUE - William Russell, Christopher Barry, Raymond Cusick, MOD Toby Hadoke
THE ROMANS - William Russell, Nick Evans, Barry JacksonChristopher Barry, Raymond Cusick, MOD Toby Hadoke
THE WEB PLANET William Russell, Martin Jarvis, Verity Lambert, Richard Martin, MOD Gary Russell
THE CRUSADE - Julian Glover, MOD Gary Russell
THE SPACE MUSEUM - Maureen O'Brien, William Russell, Glyn Jones. MOD Peter Purves
THE CHASE - Maureen O'Brien, William Russell, Richard Martin. MOD Peter Purves
THE TIME MEDDLER - Peter Purves, Verity Lambert, Donald Tosh, Barry Newbery. MOD Clayton Hickman
THE DALEKS' MASTERPLAN - Peter Purves, Kevin Stoney, Ray Cusick
THE ARK - Peter Purves and director Michael Imison
THE GUNFIGHTERS - Peter Purves, Shane Rimmer, David Graham and Richard Beale, production assistant Tristan de Vere Cole, MOD Toby Hadoke.
THE WAR MACHINES - Anneke Wills and director Michael Ferguson

EVIL OF THE DALEKS - Deborah Watling MOD Gary Russell
TOMB OF THE CYBERMEN Frazer Hines, Deborah Watling
THE ABOMINABLE SNOWMAN - Deborah Watling MOD Gary Russell
THE WHEEL IN SPACE - Derrick Sherwin, Tristan deVere Cole
THE DOMINATORS - Wendy Padbury, Fraser Hines, Giles Block & Arthur Cox
THE MIND ROBBER - Wendy Padbury, Frazer Hines, Hamish Wilson, David Maloney
THE INVASION - James Goss, Mark Ayres, Steve Maher, Wendy Padbury, Frazer Hines, Nicholas Courtney, Chris D'Oyly-John
THE SEEDS OF DEATH - Frazer Hines, Wendy Padbury, Michael Ferguson, Terrance Dicks
THE SEEDS OF DEATH (Special Edition) - Frazer Hines, Wendy Padbury, director Michael Ferguson and script editor Terrance Dicks.
THE WAR GAMES - Frazer Hines, Wendy Padbury, Philip Madoc, Jane Sherwin, Graham Weston, Terrance Dicks, Derrick Sherwin.

SPEARHEAD FROM SPACE - Caroline John, Nicholas Courtney
SPEARHEAD FROM SPACE (Special Edition) - Commentary 1 with Nicholas Courtney and Caroline John/Commentary 2 with Derrick Sherwin and Terrance Dicks
THE SILURIANS - Timothy Combe, Barry Letts, Terrance Dicks, Caroline John, Peter Miles, Geoffrey Palmer, Nicholas Courtney
INFERNO - Terrance Dicks, Barry Letts, Nicholas Courtney, John Levene
TERROR OF THE AUTONS - Nicholas Courtney, Katy Manning and Barry Letts
THE MIND OF EVIL - Katy Manning, Terrance Dicks, Timothy Combe, Pik-Sen Lim & Fernanda Marlowe
THE CLAWS OF AXOS - Katy Manning, Richard Franklin, Barry Letts
THE CURSE OF PELADON - Katy Manning, Barry Letts, Terrance Dicks, Chris D'Oyly-John MOD Toby Hadoke
THE SEA DEVILS - Michael Briant, Barry Letts, Terrance Dicks, MOD Andrew Cartmel
THE MUTANTS - Katy Manning, Garrick Hagon, Christopher Barry, Terrance Dicks, Bob Baker (co-writer), Jeremy Bear (designer), Brian Hodgson (special sound)
THE TIME MONSTER - John Levene, Susan Penhaligon, Barry Letts, Marion McDougall, Graham Duff, Phil Ford, Joe Lidster, James Moran MOD Toby Hadoke.
THE THREE DOCTORS - Nick Courtney, Katy Manning, Barry Letts
CARNIVAL OF MONSTERS - Katy Manning, Barry Letts
CARNIVAL OF MONSTERS (Special Edition) - Commentary 1 with Katy Manning and Barry Letts/Commentary 2 with Peter Halliday, Cheryl Hall and Jenny McCracken, script editor Terrance Dicks, sound effects designer Brian Hodgson, MOD Toby Hadoke
FRONTIER IN SPACE - Katy Manning, Barry Letts, Terrance Dicks, MOD Clayton Hickman.
PLANET OF THE DALEKS - Katy Manning, Prentis Hancock, Tim Preece, Barry Letts, Terrance Dicks.
THE GREEN DEATH - Katy Manning, Barry Letts, Terrance Dicks
THE TIME WARRIOR - Elisabeth Sladen, Barry Letts, Terrance Dicks
THE MONSTER OF PELADON - Nina Thomas, Donald Gee, Ralph Watson and Stuart Fell, producer Barry Letts, script editor Terrance Dicks and, for episode four only, a commentary by fans Rob Shearman, Mark Aldridge, Kate Du-Rose and Philip Newman, MOD Toby Hadoke.
PLANET OF THE SPIDERS - Nicholas Courtney, Elisabeth Sladen, Richard Franklin, Barry Letts and Terrance Dicks

ROBOT - Tom Baker, Elisabeth Sladen, Barry Letts, Terrance Dicks.
THE SONTARAN EXPERIMENT - Elisabeth Sladen, Bob Baker, Philip Hinchcliffe
GENESIS OF THE DALEKS - Tom Baker, Elisabeth Sladen, Peter Miles, David Maloney.
REVENGE OF THE CYBERMEN - Liz Sladen, David Collings & Philip Hinchcliffe
PLANET OF EVIL - Tom Baker, Elisabeth Sladen, Prentis Hancock, Philip Hinchcliffe.
PYRAMIDS OF MARS - Elisabeth Sladen, Michael Sheard, Philip Hinchcliffe
THE BRAIN OF MORBIUS - Tom Baker, Elisabeth Sladen, Philip Madoc, Christopher Barry, Philip Hinchcliffe.
THE SEEDS OF DOOM - Tom Baker, John Challis, Phillip Hinchcliffe
THE MASQUE OF MANDRAGORA - by Tom Baker, Gareth Armstrong, Philip Hinchcliffe, Chris D'Oyly-John
THE HAND OF FEAR - Tom Baker, Elisabeth Sladen, Judith Paris, Bob Baker, Philip Hinchcliff
THE DEADLY ASSASSIN - Tom Baker. Bernard Horsfall, Phillip Hinchcliffe
THE ROBOTS OF DEATH - Phillip Hinchcliffe, Chris Boucher
THE TALONS OF WENG-CHIANG - Louise Jameson, Christopher Benjamin, John Bennett, David Maloney, Philip Hinchcliffe
THE TALONS OF WENG-CHIANG (Special Edition) - Louise Jameson, John Bennett and Christopher Benjamin, producer Philip Hinchcliffe and director David Maloney.
HORROR OF FANG ROCK Louise Jameson, John Abbot, Terrance Dicks
THE INVISIBLE ENEMY- Louise Jameson, John Leeson, Mat Irvine, Bob Baker.
IMAGE OF THE FENDAHL - Tom Baker, Louise Jameson, Wanda Ventham and Edward Arthur.
UNDERWORLD - Tom Baker, Louise Jameson and Bob Baker
THE INVASION OF TIME - Louise Jameson, John Leeson, Anthony Read and Mat Irvine
THE RIBOS OPERATION - Tom Baker and Mary Tamm
THE PIRATE PLANET - Commentary 1 with Bruce Purchase and director Pennant Roberts/Commentary 2 with Tom Baker, Mary Tamm and script editor Anthony Read
THE STONES OF BLOOD - Commentary 1 with Mary Tamm and director Darrol Blake/Commentary 2 with Tom Baker, Mary Tamm, Susan Engel and writer David Fisher
THE ANDROIDS OF TARA - Tom Baker, Mary Tamm and director Michael Hayes
THE POWER OF KROLL - Tom Baker and John Leeson
THE ARMAGEDDON FACTOR - Commentary 1 with Mary Tamm, John Woodvine and director Michael Hayes/Commentary 2 with Tom Baker, Mary Tamm and John Leeson.
DESTINY OF THE DALEKS - Lalla Ward and David Gooderson, and director Ken Grieve
CITY OF DEATH - Julian Glover and Tom Chadbon, along with the story's director, Michael Hayes
THE CREATURE FROM THE PIT - Lalla Ward and Myra Frances, director Christopher Barry and visual effects designer Mat Irvine.
THE HORNS OF NIMON - Lalla Ward, Graham Crowden, Janet Ellis and Anthony Read
THE LEISURE HIVE - Lalla Ward, director Lovett Bickford and script-editor Christopher H. Bidmead
MEGLOS - Lalla Ward, Christopher Owen, John Flanagan (co-writer), and composers Paddy Kingsland and Peter Howell.
FULL CIRCLE - Matthew Waterhouse, writer Andrew Smith and script editor Christopher H. Bidmead
STATE OF DECAY - Matthew Waterhouse, director Peter Moffatt and writer Terrance Dicks
WARRIORS GATE - Lalla Ward and John Leeson, director Paul Joyce, script editor Christopher H. Bidmead and visual effects designer Mat Irvine
THE KEEPER OF TRAKEN - Anthony Ainley, Matthew Waterhouse and Sarah Sutton, writer Johnny Byrne
LOGOPOLIS - Tom Baker and Janet Fielding, writer Christopher H. Bidmead

CASTROVALVA - Peter Davison and Janet Fielding, director Fiona Cumming and writer Christopher H. Bidmead
FOUR TO DOOMSDAY - Peter Davison, Matthew Waterhouse, Janet Fielding and Sarah Sutton and director John Black
KINDA - Peter Davison, Janet Fielding, Matthew Waterhouse and Nerys Hughes
THE VISITATION - Peter Davison, Janet Fielding, Sarah Sutton and Matthew Waterhouse - and the story's director, Peter Moffatt
BLACK ORCHID - Peter Davison, Janet Fielding, Sarah Sutton and Matthew Waterhouse
EARTHSHOCK - Peter Davison, Janet Fielding, Sarah Sutton and Matthew Waterhouse
TIME-FLIGHT - Peter Davison, Janet Fielding, Sarah Sutton and script editor Eric Saward
ARC OF INFINITY - Peter Davison, Janet Fielding, Sarah Sutton and Colin Baker
SNAKEDANCE - Peter Davison, Janet Fielding and Sarah Sutton
MAWDRYN UNDEAD - Peter Davison, Mark Strickson and Nicholas Courtney, script editor Eric Saward.
TERMINUS - Peter Davison, Mark Strickson and Sarah Sutton, writer Stephen Gallagher
ENLIGHTENMENT - Peter Davison and Mark Strickson, writer Barbara Clegg and director Fiona Cumming
THE KING'S DEMONS - Peter Davison, Nicola Bryant, Mark Strickson and director Fiona Cumming
THE FIVE DOCTORS - 'Transmission Version' Elisabeth Sladen, Mark Strickson, Nicholas Courtney and Carole Ann Ford/ (Special Edition) Peter Davison and writer Terrance Dicks.
WARRIORS OF THE DEEP - Peter Davison and Janet Fielding, script editor Eric Saward and visual effects designer Mat Irvine.
THE AWAKENING - Michael Owen Morris and script editor Eric Saward, MOD Toby Hadoke
FRONTIOS - Peter Davison, Jeff Rawle, Dick Mills (part one only) and John Gillett (parts 3 & 4 only)
RESURRECTION OF THE DALEKS - Peter Davison, Janet Fielding and director Matthew Robinson
RESURRECTION OF THE DALEKS (Special Edition) - Terry Molloy, writer Eric Saward and visual effects designer Peter Wragg, MOD Nick Pegg.
PLANET OF FIRE - Peter Davison, Nicola Bryant, Mark Strickson and director Fiona Cumming
THE CAVES OF ANDROZANI - Peter Davison, Nicola Bryant and director Graeme Harper
THE CAVES OF ANDROZANI (Special Edition) - Peter Davison, Nicola Bryant and director Graeme Harper

THE TWIN DILEMMA - Colin Baker, Nicola Bryant and Kevin McNally
ATTACK OF THE CYBERMEN - Colin Baker, Nicola Bryant, Terry Molloy and Sarah Berger
VENGEANCE ON VAROS - Colin Baker, Nicola Bryant, Nabil Shaban
MARK OF THE RANI - Colin Baker, Nicola Bryant and Kate O'Mara
THE TWO DOCTORS - Colin Baker, Nicola Bryant, Frazer Hines, Jacqueline Pearce and director Peter Moffatt
TIMELASH - Colin Baker, Nicola Bryant and Paul Darrow
REVELATION OF THE DALEKS - Graeme Harper, Eric Saward, Nicola Bryant and Terry Molloy
THE MYSTERIOUS PLANET - Commentary 1 - with actors Colin Baker, Nicola Bryant, Tony Selby and Adam Blackwood/Commentary 2 - with script editor Eric Saward (episode 1 only)
MINDWARP - Colin Baker, Nicola Bryant, writer Philip Martin
TERROR OF THE VERVOIDS - Colin Baker, Michael Craig, writers Pip and Jane Baker, director Chris Clough
THE ULTIMATE FOE - Commentary 1 - With actors Colin Baker, Tony Selby, director Chris Clough, and for episode 14 only, writers Pip and Jane Baker/Commentary 2 - With script editor Eric Saward (episode 13 only)

TIME AND THE RANI - SylvesterMcCoy, Bonnie Langford, Pip & Jane Baker
PARADISE TOWERS - Stephen Wyatt, Mark Ayres, Dick Mills, Judy Cornwell
DELTA AND THE BANNERMEN - Sylvester McCoy and Sara Griffiths, director Chris Clough and script editor Andrew Cartmel.
DRAGONFIRE - Sophie Aldred, Ian Briggs, Edward Peel, Andrew Cartmel, Chris Clough, Dominic Glynn, MOD Mark Ayres
REMEMBRANCE OF THE DALEKS - Sylvester McCoy and Sophie Aldred
THE HAPPINESS PATROL - Sophie Aldred, Graeme Curry, Andrew Cartmel, Dominic Glynn, Chris Clough, MOD Toby Hadoke
SILVER NEMESIS - Sylvester McCoy, Sophie Aldred, director Chris Clough and script editor Andrew Cartmel
THE GREATEST SHOW IN THE GALAXY - Alan Wareing, Sophie Aldred, Mark Ayres, Stephen Wyatt, Jessica Martin, Andrew Cartmel, MOD Toby Hadoke
BATTLEFIELD - Sophie Aldred, Nicholas Courtney and Angela Bruce, writer Ben Aaronovitch and script editor Andrew Cartmel.
GHOSTLIGHT - Sophie Aldred, Mark Ayres, writer Marc Platt and script editor Andrew Cartmel
THE CURSE OF FENRIC - Sylvester McCoy, Sophie Aldred, Nicholas Parsons
SURVIVAL - Sylvester McCoy, Sophie Aldred and script-editor Andrew Cartmel

THE TV MOVIE aka THE ENEMY WITHIN - Geoffrey Sax
THE TV MOVIE aka THE ENEMY WITHIN (Special Edition) - Paul McGann and Sylvester McCoy, MOD Nicholas Briggs.
chesterfield

Have I missed anything out or got anything wrong??
Kamelion

chesterfield wrote:Have I missed anything out or got anything wrong??
On first glimpse I noticed you missed out my (Kamelion's) introductory and swansong stories!!!!
'The King's Demons' has Peter Davison, Isla Blair and Eric Saward; 'Planet of Fire' with Peter Davison, Nicola Bryant, Mark Strickson and Fiona Cumming. Also, 'The Two Doctors' does not feature Kate O'Mara but Colin Baker, Nicola Bryant, Frazer Hines, Jacqueline Pearce and Peter Moffett.
How do you know who is on the 'Dragonfire', 'Greatest Show' and 'Happiness Patrol' commentaries? I didn't think that information was known yet!

Thanks for this list though, top stuff :D
"..and who knows when it will end..."
chesterfield

Kamelion wrote:
chesterfield wrote:Have I missed anything out or got anything wrong??
On first glimpse I noticed you missed out my (Kamelion's) introductory and swansong stories!!!!
'The King's Demons' has Peter Davison, Isla Blair and Eric Saward; 'Planet of Fire' with Peter Davison, Nicola Bryant, Mark Strickson and Fiona Cumming. Also, 'The Two Doctors' does not feature Kate O'Mara but Colin Baker, Nicola Bryant, Frazer Hines, Jacqueline Pearce and Peter Moffett.

How do you know who is on the 'Dragonfire', 'Greatest Show' and 'Happiness Patrol' commentaries? I didn't think that information was known yet!

Thanks for this list though, top stuff :D
Thanks mate!

From reading around on the net. If they're wrong I can go back and update it :)
Michael_7677

What would people say is the best commentary track or funniest?
Formally known as 'The_6th_Doctor'
The Nimon

Any of the ones with Peter Davison in are entertaining, plus the ones with Tom and Mary on The Key to Time
The Judge Judy of Planet Mondax
The Ginger Cat
Site Manager
Site Manager

The Nimon wrote:Any of the ones with Peter Davison in are entertaining, plus the ones with Tom and Mary on The Key to Time
Yeah I agree. The Peter Davison ones are usually a right old hoot. The best one for me was "Resurrection of the Daleks" closely followed by "The Caves of Androzani".
The Nimon

The Ginger Cat wrote:
The Nimon wrote:Any of the ones with Peter Davison in are entertaining, plus the ones with Tom and Mary on The Key to Time
Yeah I agree. The Peter Davison ones are usually a right old hoot. The best one for me was "Resurrection of the Daleks" closely followed by "The Caves of Androzani".
His comments about Mark Strickson and Mathew Waterhouse are rather fun lol.
'teleportNOW!'

Yep, pretty much any Davison one is hilarious (often more entertaining that the bloody episodes!)

Tom Baker can make me laugh out loud when he's on form - his commentaries are best though when combined with Hincliffe and a director being insightful, rather than him just mumbling on by himself.

Some of the Barry Letts / Terrence Dicks / Katy Manning ones are good, but after they recorded about 74 of them they began to wane.....

Verity Lambert was pretty interesting to hear at times too.
The Nimon

feline1 wrote:Yep, pretty much any Davison one is hilarious (often more entertaining that the bloody episodes!)

Tom Baker can make me laugh out loud when he's on form - his commentaries are best though when combined with Hincliffe and a director being insightful, rather than him just mumbling on by himself.

Some of the Barry Letts / Terrence Dicks / Katy Manning ones are good, but after they recorded about 74 of them they began to wane.....

Verity Lambert was pretty interesting to hear at times too.
Tom on The Robos Operation had me laughing out loud

'I worship the devil now, God had his chance' :lol:
shuzbot

I listened to/watched the commentary for Terminus and it's quite good. Much better than the programme. Apparently, when Stephen Gallagher wrote it he didn't know Nyssa was going to get a new costume. So he wrote 'that' scene as Nyssa rips of her broach saying she can't breath, pricks her thumb and bleeds leaving a trail for the Doctor to follow. It got handed back as she slips off her skirt saying, 'Oh, my distended stomach'. Gallagher got the line changed back, obvs. The story about the console innards and the story about the uni professor who wrote in to complain about the depiction of Leper's disease were also quite fun.
James-S
Banned From Forum
Banned From Forum

By a long chalk (for me at least) Arc of Infinity and Black Orchid with the former being Y-front-wettingly funny at times - Colin Baker in particular on riotous form! Black Orchid is almost as good given the undisguised contempt most of the cast have for both the story (Sarah Sutton excepted) and the writer!

Indeed, as a very general rule the crapper the story the often more entertaining the commentary: Twin Dilemma (Kevin McNally's irreverent humour lifting things considerably) and King's Demons being two further examples of this pseudo rule.

Other than those and, from hazy memory The Hand of Fear is good because Tom Baker's on fine eccentric form I recall, Warrior's Gate if only for Lalla Ward's snarky remarks about Matthew Waterhouse, Kinda (for the same reason, this time courtesy of Peter Davison!) and perhaps even Resurrection of the Daleks....if only for Pete and Janet's spirited attempts to bring a clearly egocentric Matthew Robinson down from his self-satisfied perch!
Kamelion

James-S wrote:Colin Baker in particular on riotous form!
Couldn't agree more! When Janet Fielding enters into it and she says something along the lines of "Have I just wandered into two sad old men discussing who they fancy?" and Colin strikes back, sharp as a knife "Yes, and funnily enough your name never come up!" to which the Aussie drac had no retort!! Priceless :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kamelion

After reading your post James-S, I went back and listened to the commentary for Black Orchid - a story I love - and yes, it is amusing at times (I did laugh aloud at Waterhouses' observation "Those plants don't look at all like illegal substances..") but I found the constant criticism of the story very annoying as they clearly weren't watching it and started questioning plot points which were adequately explained had they paid attention.

Best example being Lady Cranleigh's motivation "Why doesn't she say about the other body and back the Doctor up?" - another major annoyance was Davison continually droning on about the huge portrait of George Cranleigh on the wall - "That's Michael Cochrane! That's the wrong bloke!" - well any imbecile could deduce they were meant to be twin brothers, as Cochrane is sans moustache in the portrait!.

Laughing hysterically because it was windy and raining?!!! As if a party would not continue in such conditions... well, it would only be about 15 odd years later that Londoners would be doing the Hokey-Cokey atop the rubble of their obliterated houses during the Blitz, so I think a few snobs could suffer their fancy dress costumes getting drenched.

And personally I fail to see the 'ridiculousness' of the Pierrot costume. I find it highly effective. It is a masquerade ball after all. It is clear (as he attests to it later) that Davison's vanity knows no bounds! Sarah Sutton, (the only one taking any notice of what is unfolding on screen) has a job informing the trio of piss takers that plot holes they throw up have been explained earlier.

Having said all that, Pete's pleads for Janet to 'turn around' were most amusing!
Kajaboy

Kamelion wrote:After reading your post James-S, I went back and listened to the commentary for Black Orchid - a story I love - and yes, it is amusing at times (I did laugh aloud at Waterhouses' observation "Those plants don't look at all like illegal substances..") but I found the constant criticism of the story very annoying as they clearly weren't watching it and started questioning plot points which were adequately explained had they paid attention.

Best example being Lady Cranleigh's motivation "Why doesn't she say about the other body and back the Doctor up?" - another major annoyance was Davison continually droning on about the huge portrait of George Cranleigh on the wall - "That's Michael Cochrane! That's the wrong bloke!" - well any imbecile could deduce they were meant to be twin brothers, as Cochrane is sans moustache in the portrait!.

Laughing hysterically because it was windy and raining?!!! As if a party would not continue in such conditions... well, it would only be about 15 odd years later that Londoners would be doing the Hokey-Cokey atop the rubble of their obliterated houses during the Blitz, so I think a few snobs could suffer their fancy dress costumes getting drenched.

And personally I fail to see the 'ridiculousness' of the Pierrot costume. I find it highly effective. It is a masquerade ball after all. It is clear (as he attests to it later) that Davison's vanity knows no bounds! Sarah Sutton, (the only one taking any notice of what is unfolding on screen) has a job informing the trio of piss takers that plot holes they throw up have been explained earlier.

Having said all that, Pete's pleads for Janet to 'turn around' were most amusing!
My favourite thing on the Black Orchid DVD is Simon Groom's bottom.
My next door neighbour mixed up her KY jelly with the superglue. I asked her how she managed that but her lips are sealed.
'teleportNOW!'

I used to find those Blue Peter features where they'd get bits of their kit off rather erotic when I was about 8 :behindsofa:

The main thing I found a bit sad about the Black Orchid commentary was that Sarah Sutton said it was basically her fave story and was a pained that they kept relentlessly taking the piss out of it. But, well, man up, Sarah Sutton, to be fair. :D
Kajaboy

feline1 wrote:I used to find those Blue Peter features where they'd get bits of their kit off rather erotic when I was about 8 :behindsofa:
So do I.....I mean so DID I. :oops: :oops: :oops:
My next door neighbour mixed up her KY jelly with the superglue. I asked her how she managed that but her lips are sealed.

Return to “DOCTOR WHO ON DVD AND BLU-RAY”

• Information