Network DVD Sales

Discussion of other programmes including vintage and rare TV and films
User avatar
The Nimon
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 8236
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:24 am
Contact:

Network dvd are having a sale of some of there ITV series dvds, over 700 titles. They've knocked 60% off the price but it only lasts for 6 days so hurry

http://networkonair.com/features/2015/0 ... v-60-sale/
The Judge Judy of Planet Mondax
User avatar
The Ginger Cat
Site Manager
Site Manager
Posts: 11823
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:39 pm
Location: Hell
Contact:

Some good little bargins in there. I've picked up the Flambards, Smuggler, and Undermind DVD's.
User avatar
Heccypoo
 
 
Posts: 4904
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:09 pm
Location: Tracy Island
Contact:

I've just picked up: Randall and Hopkirk (Deceased) , original and best version, and SPACE 1999 Series 1 Bluray

Cheers for the tip Nimon.. :mrgreen:
Now that we all know about the rude bits, aren't they rude? And as we get older, they get ruder and ruder. :oops:
User avatar
The Nimon
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 8236
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:24 am
Contact:

Got nothing in the bank till Friday but have made a list of the things I want.

Ace of Wands
Beadle's about series 2
Mind your language
Complete Pathfinders
The Judge Judy of Planet Mondax
User avatar
The Nimon
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 8236
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:24 am
Contact:

Running until 7th Dec with 40% off titles. Some classic films in there including a few Hammer ones


http://networkonair.com/shop/104-the-british-film
The Judge Judy of Planet Mondax
bobmcpherson
 
 
Posts: 4859
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:19 pm
Contact:

Some nice stuff here but the real winner is ABDULTHE DAMNED. I never knew a movie had been made about that subject.
User avatar
The Nimon
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 8236
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:24 am
Contact:

I've ordered a film called Invasion. Its based on a story by Robert Holmes. Also ordered the bluray of Twins of Evil
The Judge Judy of Planet Mondax
paulhickling
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 2581
Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:53 pm
Contact:

The Nimon wrote:I've ordered a film called Invasion. Its based on a story by Robert Holmes. Also ordered the bluray of Twins of Evil
Ill say it's by Robert Holmes. It's Spearhead From Space!, as you'll see. It surfaced a couple of times on BBC 1 in the 70s.
User avatar
The Nimon
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 8236
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:24 am
Contact:

paulhickling wrote:
The Nimon wrote:I've ordered a film called Invasion. Its based on a story by Robert Holmes. Also ordered the bluray of Twins of Evil
Ill say it's by Robert Holmes. It's Spearhead From Space!, as you'll see. It surfaced a couple of times on BBC 1 in the 70s.
I'll look forward to that then :)
The Judge Judy of Planet Mondax
User avatar
The Ginger Cat
Site Manager
Site Manager
Posts: 11823
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:39 pm
Location: Hell
Contact:

Network dvd are currently having a 40% Spring Sale, lasting just a week, so get in there, check it out and grab yourself a bargain whilst you can.

I've grabbed myself "Robin of Sherwood: The Complete Series", "Shadows: The Complete Series 1,2,3" and "Space: 1999: The Complete Series 2". God only knows when, if ever, I'll get round to watching all this.

http://networkonair.com/features/2016/0 ... ring-sale/
User avatar
The Ginger Cat
Site Manager
Site Manager
Posts: 11823
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:39 pm
Location: Hell
Contact:

If anyone's still interested, that ^Network dvd 40% Spring Sale^ has been extended. It now runs until 4pm Monday 18th April 2016.

http://networkonair.com/features/2016/0 ... ring-sale/
User avatar
The Ginger Cat
Site Manager
Site Manager
Posts: 11823
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:39 pm
Location: Hell
Contact:

Network have got a 50% off Summer Sale going on. Picked up the complete series of "Ripping Yarns" and the film "The Nightcomers".

http://networkonair.com/features/2016/0 ... mmer-sale/
User avatar
Kajaboy
 
 
Posts: 4823
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:11 am
Contact:

Spent another £100 last night. :shock:
My next door neighbour mixed up her KY jelly with the superglue. I asked her how she managed that but her lips are sealed.
User avatar
The Ginger Cat
Site Manager
Site Manager
Posts: 11823
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:39 pm
Location: Hell
Contact:

I see Network have got one of their Summer Sales on, 45% off on a lot of their stuff. Apparently, it ends Friday 23rd, 1pm.

http://networkonair.com/105-sale/
User avatar
Heccypoo
 
 
Posts: 4904
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:09 pm
Location: Tracy Island
Contact:

The Ginger Cat wrote:I see Network have got one of their Summer Sales on, 45% off on a lot of their stuff. Apparently, it ends Friday 23rd, 1pm.

http://networkonair.com/105-sale/
I've bought The UFO Blu Ray set for £45... :mrgreen:

I'll be eating ASDA Smartprice for the next six months, what with The Ray Harryhausen Sinbad Box Set out on the 26th June...

Spare a Talent for an ex - leper... :oops:
Now that we all know about the rude bits, aren't they rude? And as we get older, they get ruder and ruder. :oops:
User avatar
Servorobot
Head of Security
Head of Security
Posts: 9771
Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:50 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Contact:

Heccypoo wrote:
The Ginger Cat wrote:I see Network have got one of their Summer Sales on, 45% off on a lot of their stuff. Apparently, it ends Friday 23rd, 1pm.

http://networkonair.com/105-sale/
I've bought The UFO Blu Ray set for £45... :mrgreen:

I'll be eating ASDA Smartprice for the next six months, what with The Ray Harryhausen Sinbad Box Set out on the 26th June...

Spare a Talent for an ex - leper... :oops:
The UFO set is fanbloodytastic, the picture quality is terrific and the enclosed book is extremely interesting.

Enjoy.

Sinbad Box set? We've had one of those for over a year and we are usually the last to get everything
User avatar
Heccypoo
 
 
Posts: 4904
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:09 pm
Location: Tracy Island
Contact:

Servorobot wrote:
Heccypoo wrote:
The Ginger Cat wrote:I see Network have got one of their Summer Sales on, 45% off on a lot of their stuff. Apparently, it ends Friday 23rd, 1pm.

http://networkonair.com/105-sale/
I've bought The UFO Blu Ray set for £45... :mrgreen:

I'll be eating ASDA Smartprice for the next six months, what with The Ray Harryhausen Sinbad Box Set out on the 26th June...

Spare a Talent for an ex - leper... :oops:
The UFO set is fanbloodytastic, the picture quality is terrific and the enclosed book is extremely interesting.

Enjoy.

My equal favourite Anderson series UFO (the other two equals are Thunderbirds and Captain Scarlet)..

Sinbad Box set? We've had one of those for over a year and we are usually the last to get everything
I don't think, apart from 1 Million Years B.C., we've had any blu ray releases of Harryhausen's work. :(

I've got The Golden Voyage of Sinbad on blu ray, but that's an Australian import...

It has no extra features though.
Now that we all know about the rude bits, aren't they rude? And as we get older, they get ruder and ruder. :oops:
User avatar
shuzbot
 
 
Posts: 13762
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:42 pm
Location: Timbuktu
Contact:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Earth-Flying-S ... 001D40U7U/

That one claims to be a region free disc. Not sure how I have never seen that film before.
User avatar
Servorobot
Head of Security
Head of Security
Posts: 9771
Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:50 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Contact:

shuzbot wrote:https://www.amazon.co.uk/Earth-Flying-S ... 001D40U7U/

That one claims to be a region free disc. Not sure how I have never seen that film before.
I've got that. It's rather good in 1950's it's really about something else kind of way.
User avatar
shuzbot
 
 
Posts: 13762
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:42 pm
Location: Timbuktu
Contact:

Servorobot wrote:
shuzbot wrote:https://www.amazon.co.uk/Earth-Flying-S ... 001D40U7U/

That one claims to be a region free disc. Not sure how I have never seen that film before.
I've got that. It's rather good in 1950's it's really about something else kind of way.
I will make a note of it, still got tons of Hitchcock to get through and a Babylon 5 box set :o
Post Reply

Return to “OTHER TV SHOWS & FILMS”

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests