Duran Duran

Discussion of your favourite kinds of music.
Mr. Ron

Frankly the escapades of the GoF Night Version video are tamer than the transgender fantasy mind-f*ck coupled with narcissistic self-imagery as Super Models. Throwing in some good ol' girl on girl action as well for good measure.

Psychologically - Girl Panic is filthier.
"You've got one of the best ME resources online here." - Friends of Derek

Ronnie (n): moustache - after movie star, Ronald Coleman
Kajaboy

Mr. Ron wrote:Frankly the escapades of the GoF Night Version video are tamer than the transgender fantasy mind-f*ck coupled with narcissistic self-imagery as Super Models. Throwing in some good ol' girl on girl action as well for good measure.

Psychologically - Girl Panic is filthier.
I'll take your word for it. I just thought it was a great video. 8-)

I was actually surprised a few years ago to discover there was a censored for this which for many people was the only version they had seen. The offending material is the little girl walking in on her parents, the Vodka bottle and I think some of the guy stripping off to reveal lingerie is missing too.

My next door neighbour mixed up her KY jelly with the superglue. I asked her how she managed that but her lips are sealed.
Kajaboy

Actually just checked the edited version. The man in the red teddy applying lipstick is intact. :lol:
My next door neighbour mixed up her KY jelly with the superglue. I asked her how she managed that but her lips are sealed.
Mr. Ron

Kajaboy wrote:Actually just checked the edited version. The man in the red teddy applying lipstick is intact. :lol:

The Duran Duran transgender conspiracy continues.

I blame Nick.

Is There Something We Should Know?
"You've got one of the best ME resources online here." - Friends of Derek

Ronnie (n): moustache - after movie star, Ronald Coleman
Kajaboy

One of my favourite bits of footage of the boys. San Remo festival 1985. Check the bit at 5:50 where Simon's microphone decides to go on a trip. :lol:

Kajaboy

From a missing episode of Get Set For Summer.

Kajaboy

I just love this track.
The Ginger Cat
Site Manager
Site Manager

One for the Duranies then.

Duran Duran to take over BBC Four
Pop band Duran Duran are taking over BBC Four for one night in June, with a pair of newly-filmed documentaries.

The highlight is set to be Duran Duran: A Night In - which sees the band taking a Gogglebox-style trip through the TV, movies and adverts that inspired them.

Duran Duran: There's Something You Should Know will take an in-depth look at the band's turbulent history.

The documentary will feature previously unseen archive footage and rare demo tapes, as well as the group's memories of the 40 years that have passed since they first formed in 1978 in Birmingham.

Cindy Crawford, Boy George, Mark Ronson, and Nile Rodgers will all feature in the documentary, alongside Simon Le Bon, Nick Rhodes, John Taylor and Roger Taylor.

A Night In, meanwhile, will feature footage of Blade Runner, Barbarella, Tomorrow's World, Prince, Roxy Music and even kids' show Roobarb and Custard as the band take a trip down memory lane [...]

Boys on Film - A Night with Duran Duran will be broadcast on BBC Four on Friday, 29 June, from 21:00 BST.
Kajaboy

I can't believe how much hatred there is between some die hard DD fans and die hard fans of Culture Club. I recently added a number of fans from each side to my FB. Now every time I post anything relating to the other it all kicks off. 36 years later. :?
Cygnus Prime
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Duran Duran - A view to a Kill

SPIES, SLEUTHS & COPPERS Board........

viewforum.php?f=61

Black Orchid

A line is drawn under Punk

Consume! Consume!
The Ginger Cat
Site Manager
Site Manager

So many to choose from but this is probably me favourite one of theirs'.

Duran Duran "The Chauffeur"

Return to “MUSIC”

• Information