Rate "The Destiny of Davros" (2016)

Amateur non-profit making fan productions designed to celebrate the expanding Doctor Who universe.

This fan film has earned itself a resounding.....

No votes
100%
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
ARE YOU HAVING A LAUGH?: I'm not sitting though this lot!
No votes

Total votes: 2
Cygnus Prime
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Whilst being monitored in Stasis By The Daleks, Davros starts to relive some of the better times in his life.

He remembers his younger self a top scientist, before his life changing accident condemning him to his life support system in his chair.

His Assistant and The Daleks stand by watching his progress, noticing Davros is experiencing emotions that are not approved by their race, resulting in them wiping his mind of any good memories he has left causing him to relive some of the worst moments in his life; his accident that changed his life forever! and becoming the monster that he truly is!

Awaking from stasis Davros soon realizes his true calling in life, Leading his Daleks into War!

Cygnus Prime
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Nicely done, I thought. :)

9 out of 10
LizR
Irony Maiden
Irony Maiden

Yes that was pretty good, I'd also say 9/10.
"[this story] dates from the period in which science fiction fans did not take themselves quite so seriously as nowadays, and those who made religion from an enthusiasm were generally mocked for it." -- Michael Moorcock, from the introduction to "Elric at the End of Time" (1983). Lucky that comment could never be applied to modern SF fans... :roll:

My crosswords are on my homepage & Android phones - install Alphacross and select "Māyā's Cryptic Puzzles" :D

Return to “FAN VIDEO & AUDIO PRODUCTIONS”

• Information