A Matt Smith good riddance thread

LizR
Irony Maiden
Irony Maiden

ReganMacNeilfan wrote:Zarius had a pick of Matt as his avatar and he hates him. Anyone see the logic here? I don't.
I think you've got the wrong end of the stick. Zarius likes Matt. (On the "Goodbye" thread he accused someone of being an idiot because that someone said Matt was a "cr*p" Doctor.)
ReganMacNeilfan

LizR wrote:
ReganMacNeilfan wrote:Zarius had a pick of Matt as his avatar and he hates him. Anyone see the logic here? I don't.
I think you've got the wrong end of the stick. Zarius likes Matt. (On the "Goodbye" thread he accused someone of being an idiot because that someone said Matt was a "cr*p" Doctor.)

Ah ok must be gotten confused. It happens to me a lot. Thanks.
Demon: And I'm the Devil. Now kindly undo these straps.
Norman Bates: 'Cause I don't wanna get messed up with the police. I can't explain it to you. Maybe you're right, maybe this is real... but finding out what happened to this girl isn't gonna make a difference to anyone. She's still gonna be dead, and you're still gonna be sick... and I'm still gonna be who I am.
Allons-y

Zarius wrote:What a stupid thread

Guy gives you four years of his life, does wonders for the programme, and you losers reward him like this

Disgraceful. Thanks for again proving none of you are half the men he is.
To be fair, I never actually created this thread, I just said some not exactly supportive comments in the Matt Smith farewell thread and Liz split it into this thread complete with the completely unsubtle name.
AMERICA IS AN ANVIL.

:4thDoctor: There's no point in being grown up, if you can't be childish sometimes!
LizR
Irony Maiden
Irony Maiden

Allons-y wrote:To be fair, I never actually created this thread, I just said some not exactly supportive comments in the Matt Smith farewell thread and Liz split it into this thread complete with the completely unsubtle name.
I like to give everyone a fair crack of the whip.

(Bend over...)
Allons-y

ReganMacNeilfan wrote:
iank wrote:I'm convinced Zarius is a spambot that has taken on a life of its own. Just... not much of one.

Smith is not the problem, though. He was very promising in series 5. Unfortunately the writers let him down badly, caricaturising him in record time and then serving up some of the most appalling scripts any Doctor has ever had the misfortune to have to deal with.

Let us pray they up their sodding game with the frankly unbelievable new lead they've managed to get.

It's the writers not the actors we have to blame.
I can't argue with that and Smith is a very good actor, but the 11th Doctor (albiet likely more due to the writers than anybody else) was hugely disappointing.
AMERICA IS AN ANVIL.

:4thDoctor: There's no point in being grown up, if you can't be childish sometimes!
Allons-y

LizR wrote:
Allons-y wrote:To be fair, I never actually created this thread, I just said some not exactly supportive comments in the Matt Smith farewell thread and Liz split it into this thread complete with the completely unsubtle name.
I like to give everyone a fair crack of the whip.

(Bend over...)
:floorroll:
AMERICA IS AN ANVIL.

greystone_06

Guy gives you four years of his life, does wonders for the programme, and you losers reward him like this

That must count as one of the most stupid remarks I have ever heard. This is a forum, that, to me, suggests people who have opinions. Not people who wander around aimlessly saying 'Isn't everything wonderful'. :floorroll:

I respectfully suggest you set up your own Forum where any form of negativity is banned. It will no doubt be an harmonious (if dull) place.
#William Hartnell will always be the 1st Doctor. The Doctor is male.
The Nimon

greystone_06 wrote:

That must count as one of the most stupid remarks I have ever heard. This is a forum, that, to me, suggests people who have opinions. Not people who wander around aimlessly saying 'Isn't everything wonderful'. :floorroll:

I respectfully suggest you set up your own Forum where any form of negativity is banned. It will no doubt be an harmonious (if dull) place.
Just putting my Mod hat on a minute here:

Greystone_06:
This is a freedom of speech forum for all to make their comments whether people agree with them or not and Zarius has expressed his opinion. Can we not suggest people leave just because their view is different to our own please.

Zarius:
Could i suggest that if you find things in this thread not to you taste then maybe it would be wise to avoid this thread, there are plenty of others i'm sure you will find to your taste. As I've said above to Greystone_06, we are all welcome to express our different opinions here. Can we not call people names just because their opinion is different to our own please

Can we now move back onto topic people
The Judge Judy of Planet Mondax
Rassilon

You have mod hat? :doc5:
This is the Game of Rassilon!
OptikaNET

Rassilon wrote:You have mod hat? :doc5:
It's conical so it can be seen from a distance, and so that no matter what angle you see it from you can tell it's the same hat. It has a large "D" on it so to represent "Doctor Who" and, to underline his authority, he sits in the corner with it. To show that he is in authority over us, he has to sit with his back to us....

Kind Regards
Dave
Mike Nuttall
Site Owner
Site Owner

The moderators on our forum are the best in the business, we're lucky to have them :D
The best chance for achieving peace and prosperity, for the maximum number of people worldwide, is to pursue the cause of liberty.

If you find this to be a worthwhile message, spread it throughout the land.
ReganMacNeilfan

Mike Nuttall wrote:The moderators on our forum are the best in the business, we're lucky to have them :D
And a respect them very much. :)
Demon: And I'm the Devil. Now kindly undo these straps.
Norman Bates: 'Cause I don't wanna get messed up with the police. I can't explain it to you. Maybe you're right, maybe this is real... but finding out what happened to this girl isn't gonna make a difference to anyone. She's still gonna be dead, and you're still gonna be sick... and I'm still gonna be who I am.
LizR
Irony Maiden
Irony Maiden

Mike Nuttall wrote:The moderators on our forum are the best in the business, we're lucky to have them :D
The Nimon

OptikaNET wrote:
It's conical so it can be seen from a distance, and so that no matter what angle you see it from you can tell it's the same hat. It has a large "D" on it so to represent "Doctor Who" and, to underline his authority, he sits in the corner with it. To show that he is in authority over us, he has to sit with his back to us....

Kind Regards
Dave
:D
The Judge Judy of Planet Mondax
Allons-y

Is it covered in mirrors, our is that just your scooter?
AMERICA IS AN ANVIL.

LizR
Irony Maiden
Irony Maiden

Allons-y wrote:
Is it covered in mirrors, or is that just your scooter?
Wow, a 1960s UK youth subculture / "Quadrophenia" joke?!?! :shock:

Gasps in amazement...

By the way, how are the ewxams going, Allons-y?
Allons-y

LizR wrote:
Allons-y wrote:
Is it covered in mirrors, or is that just your scooter?
Wow, a 1960s UK youth subculture / "Quadrophenia" joke?!?! :shock:

Gasps in amazement...

By the way, how are the ewxams going, Allons-y?
All done! I got a few distinctions from them too, so I was pretty pleased :D
AMERICA IS AN ANVIL.

Return to “The Smith Era”

• Information