Matt Smith & Daisy Lowe nude photos hacked

Mike Nuttall
Site Owner
Site Owner

Doctor Who star Matt Smith and his ex-girlfriend Daisy Lowe are latest victims of hackers who have leaked naked pictures online
Former Doctor Who star Matt Smith and his ex-girlfriend Daisy Lowe appear to have become the latest victims of hackers who have leaked naked photographs of celebrities online.

The pair join a long list of stars including Jennifer Lawrence, Avril Lavigne and Rihanna whose personal pictures are believed to have been posted online by anonymous bloggers.

Smith, who quit his role as the timelord last year, dated former model Lowe for several years but the pair have since split up.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... nline.html
Edit: I'm aware that the fully naked images of Matt Smith and Daisy Lowe are available to view online. Please DO NOT post them or links to them here as that would break my contract with the company that hosts the site. Thank you
The best chance for achieving peace and prosperity, for the maximum number of people worldwide, is to pursue the cause of liberty.

If you find this to be a worthwhile message, spread it throughout the land.
Celestial Toymaker

Mike Nuttall wrote:
Doctor Who star Matt Smith and his ex-girlfriend Daisy Lowe are latest victims of hackers who have leaked naked pictures online
Former Doctor Who star Matt Smith and his ex-girlfriend Daisy Lowe appear to have become the latest victims of hackers who have leaked naked photographs of celebrities online.

The pair join a long list of stars including Jennifer Lawrence, Avril Lavigne and Rihanna whose personal pictures are believed to have been posted online by anonymous bloggers.

Smith, who quit his role as the timelord last year, dated former model Lowe for several years but the pair have since split up.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... nline.html
Edit: I'm aware that the fully naked images of Matt Smith and Daisy Lowe are available to view online. Please DO NOT post them or links to them here as that would break my contract with the company that hosts the site. Thank you
Shocking. However, you would imagine that these people would think "hmm, someone might one day get a hold of these photos-perhaps we shouldn't do this".... :o
Kajaboy

Celestial Toymaker wrote: Shocking. However, you would imagine that these people would think "hmm, someone might one day get a hold of these photos-perhaps we shouldn't do this".... :o
Just because they are famous does not mean they should feel as though they shouldn't take these kind of pictures on the off chance some loon might hack their computer.
My next door neighbour mixed up her KY jelly with the superglue. I asked her how she managed that but her lips are sealed.
Celestial Toymaker

Kajaboy wrote:
Celestial Toymaker wrote: Shocking. However, you would imagine that these people would think "hmm, someone might one day get a hold of these photos-perhaps we shouldn't do this".... :o
Just because they are famous does not mean they should feel as though they shouldn't take these kind of pictures on the off chance some loon might hack their computer.
I take your point, but it is Because they are famous that they are more obvious targets of exploitation. Therefore, they should use more caution than average.
Kajaboy

Celestial Toymaker wrote: I take your point, but it is Because they are famous that they are more obvious targets of exploitation. Therefore, they should use more caution than average.
They shouldn't need to be extra cautious at all just because they are famous. These pics were stolen. It would be different if either one of them had sent them to someone else then that would be different. Still wrong but different.
My next door neighbour mixed up her KY jelly with the superglue. I asked her how she managed that but her lips are sealed.
Mike Nuttall
Site Owner
Site Owner

The nature of the photographs is irrelevant. The fact is they were someone's private property and they were stolen.

What consenting adults get up to in private is their own business and no-one has the right to invade their privacy as long as they're not hurting other people.

I'm grateful that no-one posted the photos here although I have to say apart from the fact that the photos were stolen I really don't see what the big deal is. When I was well enough to go abroad on holiday we'd go down to the beach and there were naked people all over the place and no-one batted an eye-lid. Mind you, you had to be careful not to drop you're choc-ice.
The best chance for achieving peace and prosperity, for the maximum number of people worldwide, is to pursue the cause of liberty.

If you find this to be a worthwhile message, spread it throughout the land.

Return to “The Smith Era”

• Information