Moffat reveals what happened behind the scenes of the 50th

Heccypoo

Or, more bullsh*t from the hack...

Whichever suits your outlook..

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2015-11- ... ry-special
Now that we all know about the rude bits, aren't they rude? And as we get older, they get ruder and ruder. :oops:
iank

Translation: He was gonna do it but I acted like a c*nt as per usual and he told me to stick it. :D
(Doctor Who) has been hijacked and redefined as a lucrative modern franchise. They've literally taken a square peg and painfully made it fit a round hole by taking enormous liberties with much of its fundamental essence. There's no turning back now.

- ozymandias, The Leisure Hive 2010
The Ginger Cat
Site Manager
Site Manager

What might've been...a couple of storyboards from the 50th anniversary featuring Eccleston's Doctor.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/02/02/ ... per-wasnt/

EDIT: Article seems to have been removed. Nevermind some storyboards can be found here.
Allons-y

The Ginger Cat wrote:What might've been...a couple of storyboards from the 50th anniversary featuring Eccleston's Doctor.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/02/02/ ... per-wasnt/

EDIT: Article seems to have been removed. Nevermind some storyboards can be found here.
I'm glad they didn't get Eccelston, it would never have made sense for him to have been the Doctor of the Time War, he's shown to be recently regenerated in Rose
AMERICA IS AN ANVIL.

:4thDoctor: There's no point in being grown up, if you can't be childish sometimes!
The Ginger Cat
Site Manager
Site Manager

Some of Moffat's scintillating script for an early Eccleston version of The Day of The Doctor.
THE NINTH DOCTOR

Don’t sit on that.

RAGGEDY GIRL

Why not?

He strides over to her, grabs her arm.

THE NINTH DOCTOR

Because it’s not a chair, love – it’s the most dangerous weapon in the universe.
THE NINTH DOCTOR

Listen. A very bad thing is gonna happen here and I’m not sure how it’s gonna work. But I don’t think you want to be here when it does, okay?

RAGGEDY GIRL

…you’ve got a funny face.

THE NINTH DOCTOR

You should see the other fellas.

RAGGEDY GIRL

I like it though.

THE NINTH DOCTOR

Thanks, it’s new. Not sure about the ears yet, they just sort of kept going. Now, you need to get away from here. You need to pick a direction and just run –
RAGGEDY GIRL

You sound clever

THE NINTH DOCTOR

Not clever enough to figure out how this thing works, so could you give us some hush?
http://www.radiotimes.com/news/tv/2018- ... ry-script/
iank

Positively Wildeian.
(Doctor Who) has been hijacked and redefined as a lucrative modern franchise. They've literally taken a square peg and painfully made it fit a round hole by taking enormous liberties with much of its fundamental essence. There's no turning back now.

- ozymandias, The Leisure Hive 2010
LizR
Irony Maiden
Irony Maiden

iank wrote:Positively Wildeian.
Indeed, not to mention the Swiftean Satire.
That would be Taylor Swift...
cloudy day

So I started a version of it but I got to a point where I could go no further unless it was going to be him. I went for another meeting with him and he decided no. His reasons are his business and he’s a very private man. But it’s reasonable to say he really cares about Doctor Who. He’s well versed in what’s happened since he left, and happily chatted away about Amy Pond by name.
Well that doesn’t tell me anything! I already knew he turned it down, I wanted to know why!
We hope that our early successes make up for the embarrassing mess we’ve become. Like Facebook. Or America.
Eleanor Shellstrop

Return to “The Smith Era”

• Information