Why is The Eleventh Hour on so early?

Mike Nuttall
Site Owner
Site Owner

The best chance for achieving peace and prosperity, for the maximum number of people worldwide, is to pursue the cause of liberty.

If you find this to be a worthwhile message, spread it throughout the land.
Mike Nuttall
Site Owner
Site Owner

I know it's an hour long but why is The Eleventh Hour on so early? I wish the programme would return to it's 7/7:15pm timeslot, 6:25 is far too early.
The best chance for achieving peace and prosperity, for the maximum number of people worldwide, is to pursue the cause of liberty.

LizR
Irony Maiden
Irony Maiden

I was expecting someone complaining that it should be on at 11pm! :D
L. Scarman

It looks like we're gonna get another series jumping from 6.30 - 7.15 start times. I wish they'd just settle on a time slot and stick to it. 6.25 does seem a bit early to me.
Sontaran

Mike Nuttall wrote:I know it's an hour long but why is The Eleventh Hour on so early? I wish the programme would return to it's 7/7:15pm timeslot, 6:25 is far too early.
I dare say it has a lot to do with the programmes scheduled either side of it. Being an Easter Saturday, those programmes may not be on in the remaining weeks, so the time slot may settle down.

I think 6:25 is a good time to catch youngsters for whom this is their first taste of Doctor Who.
L. Scarman

Sontaran wrote:
Mike Nuttall wrote:I know it's an hour long but why is The Eleventh Hour on so early? I wish the programme would return to it's 7/7:15pm timeslot, 6:25 is far too early.
I dare say it has a lot to do with the programmes scheduled either side of it. Being an Easter Saturday, those programmes may not be on in the remaining weeks, so the time slot may settle down.

I think 6:25 is a good time to catch youngsters for whom this is their first taste of Doctor Who.
This is probably true
Mike Nuttall
Site Owner
Site Owner

I just realised this morning that the new series starts in 19 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

mican

Mike Nuttall wrote:I just realised this morning that the new series starts in 19 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:
Perhaps we should have a nice countdown timer prominently displayed on the main page ... ?
toxicspurge

I think a countdown is an awesome idea!
Mike Nuttall
Site Owner
Site Owner

What a good idea!

mican

Thanks. Does that mean I'll get promoted to Rassilon's Bitch's Bitch?
Solon

Don't ask, you might get! :lol:
image45
Former Team Member
Former Team Member

Mike Nuttall wrote:What a good idea!

The Eleventh Hour
O-Ren Ishii: You didn't think it was gonna be that easy, did you?
The Bride: You know, for a second there, yeah, I kinda did.
O-Ren Ishii: Silly rabbit.
Ian Levine

Why are there so few posts per page and why are they spaced so far apart.

The design of this new forum just does my head in. It's like wading through treacle, and it's horrible to read.
toxicspurge

mican wrote:Thanks. Does that mean I'll get promoted to Rassilon's Bitch's Bitch?

Do you really think you deserve to be Rassilon's Bitch?
mican

toxicspurge wrote:
mican wrote:Thanks. Does that mean I'll get promoted to Rassilon's Bitch's Bitch?
Do you really think you deserve to be Rassilon's Bitch?
No, not at all. You excel so well in that role. But I'm aiming to become Rassilon's Bitch's Bitch. That way, maybe I'll finally be able to drive down to Indy, get you hopped up on curry, and take those pictures of you in your white shorts .....
ianj
The Dominator
The Dominator

Which side is it on? ianj
Paul Martin

ianj wrote:Which side is it on? ianj
It's on the BBC Television Service, ianj. I believe they call it BBC1 these days.
NoSoul

The correct answer to the question posed in the thread is: So instead of being completely happy about it's return, Doctor Who fans will have something to bitch about.

At least BBC America will show it the same time every week :mrgreen:
"Hi, I'm Troy McClure. You may remember me from such spin-offs as Son of Sanford and Son, and AfterMannix."
'teleportNOW!'

it suited us fine, cos my bf had to be at work for 8pm, so he just had time to leg it there after the credits rolled!

Return to “SERIES 5”

• Information