NTA - Nominations

Mike Nuttall
Site Owner
Site Owner

Don't forget to vote for Doctor Who for this year's National Television Awards folks:

http://www.nationaltvawards.com/vote

:Tardis:
The best chance for achieving peace and prosperity, for the maximum number of people worldwide, is to pursue the cause of liberty.

If you find this to be a worthwhile message, spread it throughout the land.
The Nimon

Done, vorted Doctor who where i could, Also voted for the likes of Harry Hill, Familly Guy and Top Gear
The Judge Judy of Planet Mondax
paulw

I've voted for Matt Smith and Doctor Who. Irritating that Matt and Karen are both up for best actor.
Kamelion

Sorry but I could not vote for Matt Smith in any capacity. I think the years of Doctor Who sweeping the boards are long gone - especially going on last season and his effete, irritating portrayal. Its like watching any other fan play the part for real (even though he wasn't one).
"..and who knows when it will end..."
The Nimon

Kamelion wrote:Sorry but I could not vote for Matt Smith in any capacity. I think the years of Doctor Who sweeping the boards are long gone - especially going on last season and his effete, irritating portrayal. Its like watching any other fan play the part for real (even though he wasn't one).

You want to see some of the fan films i've got, now that is bad acting LOL

I really liked Smith, after a few years of watching the 10th Doctor boasting about how good he was it's nice to have a Doctor who's not too sure of himself, there's a little bit of Pat Troughton in there too
Kamelion

The Nimon wrote:
Kamelion wrote:Sorry but I could not vote for Matt Smith in any capacity. I think the years of Doctor Who sweeping the boards are long gone - especially going on last season and his effete, irritating portrayal. Its like watching any other fan play the part for real (even though he wasn't one).

I really liked Smith, after a few years of watching the 10th Doctor boasting about how good he was it's nice to have a Doctor who's not too sure of himself, there's a little bit of Pat Troughton in there too
I don't presume to say he cannot act, as I have not seen him in any other part - its just his Doctor is very generic and hasn't really put his stamp on the part as far as I'm concerned. I realise I'm in the minority here but then again I'm the only Doctor Who fan in history who didn't think Kamelion was a load of sh*t!!!!
The Nimon

Kamelion wrote:
The Nimon wrote:

I don't presume to say he cannot act, as I have not seen him in any other part - its just his Doctor is very generic and hasn't really put his stamp on the part as far as I'm concerned. I realise I'm in the minority here but then again I'm the only Doctor Who fan in history who didn't think Kamelion was a load of sh*t!!!!
LOL Kamelion was good, just not in it much. I guess at the end of the day i'm pretty easy to please
Kamelion

...either that or I am irrevocably marooned in JNT era of no return.....
The Nimon

Kamelion wrote:...either that or I am irrevocably marooned in JNT era of no return.....

I can think of worse places to be
Mike Nuttall
Site Owner
Site Owner

Catford on a Saturday night.
The best chance for achieving peace and prosperity, for the maximum number of people worldwide, is to pursue the cause of liberty.

The Nimon

Mike Nuttall wrote:Catford on a Saturday night.
:lol: :lol: :lol: and Milton Keynes
abominable snowman

I voted for Matt and Doctor Who.
chesterfield

abominable snowman wrote:I voted for Matt and Doctor Who.
As a fan I grudgingly voted for Matt Smith and Doctor Who but I thought there were better actors and better shows nominated frankly.
Mike Nuttall
Site Owner
Site Owner

chesterfield wrote:
As a fan I grudgingly voted for Matt Smith and Doctor Who but I thought there were better actors and better shows nominated frankly.
If the programme doesn't win again this year it's going to give the Moffat-bashers something to moan about.

The Nimon

Mike Nuttall wrote:
chesterfield wrote:
If the programme doesn't win again this year it's going to give the Moffat-bashers something to moan about.

Part of me really misses the days when it wasn't about awards but really bloody good stories
Mike Nuttall
Site Owner
Site Owner

The Nimon wrote:
Mike Nuttall wrote:
chesterfield wrote:

Part of me really misses the days when it wasn't about awards but really bloody good stories
I think we can have both.

The Nimon

Mike Nuttall wrote:
The Nimon wrote:
Mike Nuttall wrote:
chesterfield wrote:

I think we can have both.
Very true. Another thing i miss is just watching Doctor Who and then happilly waiting for it to come back on the next year. When i was a kid I wasn't aware of any of the rating watching or worrying that it might get canceled if it underperforms, you always took it as red that it would come back the next year what-ever
Kamelion

The Nimon wrote:Very true. Another thing i miss is just watching Doctor Who and then happilly waiting for it to come back on the next year. When i was a kid I wasn't aware of any of the rating watching or worrying that it might get canceled if it underperforms, you always took it as red that it would come back the next year what-ever
Quite right. How many awards do you need anyway - Doctor Who is far above needing vindication from such morons that vote for Lacey Turner as a decent actress, or deliberate at length over who they fancy the most - Phil Mitchell or Billy Mitchell. As for a Doctor even registering in the ''Sexiest Actor' category (which is a joke that there is one anyway) is absurd - or did millions of housewives across the country cream their drawers over Hartnell back in 63?
The Nimon

Kamelion wrote:
The Nimon wrote:Very true. Another thing i miss is just watching Doctor Who and then happilly waiting for it to come back on the next year. When i was a kid I wasn't aware of any of the rating watching or worrying that it might get canceled if it underperforms, you always took it as red that it would come back the next year what-ever
Quite right. How many awards do you need anyway - Doctor Who is far above needing vindication from such morons that vote for Lacey Turner as a decent actress, or deliberate at length over who they fancy the most - Phil Mitchell or Billy Mitchell. As for a Doctor even registering in the ''Sexiest Actor' category (which is a joke that there is one anyway) is absurd - or did millions of housewives across the country cream their drawers over Hartnell back in 63?

Yeah, I always thought it'd be a good comedy sketch to have the girls screaming over Sylvester McCoy like they do for David Tennant, LOL
Kamelion

:lol: :lol: Remember the 1993 documentary More than 30 years in the TARDIS?Lowri Turner was obviously very much in love/lust with Pertwee!!! Poor old Sylv though.... even Priscilla P blew him out

Return to “SERIES 5”

• Information