John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum (2019)

"Shaken, not stirred", "We're the Sweeney, son - and we haven't had any dinner" and all that jazz.
Cygnus Prime
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Super-assassin John Wick is on the run after killing a member of the international assassin's guild, and with a $14 million price tag on his head - he is the target of hit men and women everywhere.

Did you enjoy the first two chapters?

And are you looking forward to a third?

John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum (2019 Movie) New Trailer – Keanu Reeves, Halle Berry

Cygnus Prime
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Previously.......

Cygnus Prime
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

New clip.....

Hartnell's Wig

I really enjoyed the first two, Reeves is a bit clunky in the action sequences but that only makes them more real. I just wish the dog hadn't had to die in the first one.
The key to usable HUMINT (Human Intelligence) is distinguishing the real, highly placed sources from the bullsh*tting wannabes who pretend they’re highly placed sources by making sh*t up
iank

The first one was a great oldskool action flick, but I found the second rather dull. Undecided on this.
(Doctor Who) has been hijacked and redefined as a lucrative modern franchise. They've literally taken a square peg and painfully made it fit a round hole by taking enormous liberties with much of its fundamental essence. There's no turning back now.

- ozymandias, The Leisure Hive 2010
shuzbot

Interesting article about Wick 3: https://www.salon.com/2019/05/16/why-do ... the-puppy/

Also John Wick 4 announced for May 2021

I don't get these films. They just seem like mindless action.

Return to “Spies, Sleuths and Coppers”

• Information