The Light at the End stars Tom Baker, Peter Davison, Colin Baker, Sylvester McCoy and Paul McGann with Louise Jameson, Sarah Sutton, Nicola Bryant, Sophie Aldred and India Fisher. Featuring Geoffrey Beevers as The Master
The 50th Anniversary audio adventure Light at the End from Big Finish is to be released in a limited edition Vinyl edition.
November 23rd 1963 proves to be a significant day in the lives of all eight Doctors…
It’s the day that Bob Dovie’s life is ripped apart…
It’s also a day that sets in motion a catastrophic chain of events which forces the first eight incarnations of the Doctor to fight for their very existence. As a mysterious, insidious chaos unfolds within the TARDIS, the barriers of time break apart…
From suburban England through war-torn alien landscapes and into a deadly, artificial dimension, all these Doctors and their companions must struggle against the power of an unfathomable, alien technology.
From the very beginning, it is clear that the Master is somehow involved. By the end, for the Doctors, there may only be darkness.
This Special Edition will feature deluxe premium packaging, and includes:
- Discs 1, 2 and 3 – The Light at the End
- Disc 4 – The Making of The Light at the End (approx 40-minute documentary exclusive to this release)
- All discs on heavy 180g vinyl
- Limited and numbered to 500
- Four-way gatefold sleeve
- Rigid slipcase
- an array of professional photos of the cast.
- includes an exclusive 30cm x 30cm lenticular image.
The Light at the End will also be available as a limited edition five-disc CD, which features:
- Discs 1 and 2 – The Light at the End
- Disc 3 – The Making of The Light at the End (70 minute documentary)
- Disc 4 – This is Doctor Who at Big Finish (70 minute documentary)
- Disc 5 – Doctor Who – The Companion Chronicles: The Revenants performed by William Russell as Ian Chesterton