THE FIRST DOCTOR’S GREATEST ADVENTURES – CHOSEN BY THE READERS OF DWM!
Thirty-two First Doctor stories battled for the top spot in our epic Twitter contest. Which is the fans’ favourite?
Issue 552 also includes:
- Series 11 writers Pete McTighe, Vinay Patel and Joy Wilkinson interview each other.
- Mark Gatiss answers questions from the TARDIS tin.
- Time and Space Visualiser presents a rare William Hartnell interview, conducted during rehearsals for The Sensorites in 1964.
- 50 brilliant things about Doctor Who – not including Doctor Who!
- A tribute to Doctor Who writer Pip Baker.
- A previously unpublished interview with Pip and Jane Baker.
- The Fact of Fiction explores Parts Nine to Twelve of 1986’s The Trial of a Time Lord.
- More of DWM’s recommended lockdown viewing, with a guide to stories available on DVD and streaming services.
- A look at Race Against Time, a game book in the 1986 Make Your Own Adventure with Doctor Who series.
- A review of The Maze of Doom, the latest Doctor Who book by David Solomons.
- The final part of The Piggybackers, a new comic-strip adventure featuring the Thirteenth Doctor and her friends.
- Big Finish previews and reviews, news, prize-winning competitions, The Blogs of Doom and much more!
Doctor Who Magazine Issue 552 is on sale from Thursday 28 May 2020 £5.99 (UK)