EXCLUSIVE JODIE WHITTAKER INTERVIEW IN DOCTOR WHO MAGAZINE 539!
This issue also includes:
- The latest Production Notes from showrunner Chris Chibnall.
- Former Doctor David Tennant discusses Jodie Whittaker.
- Howard Burden recalls designing costumes for three different Doctors.
- The second part of a candid interview with 1980s script editor Eric Saward.
- What topped the DWM season poll? We reveal the results!
- We talk to the team behind the Blu-ray special edition of 1973’s Planet of the Daleks.
- The Fact of Fiction explores the 2005 story The Long Game.
- Eric Saward previews his novelisations of Resurrection and Revelation of the Daleks.
- Is Doctor Who a kids’ show? The Time Team decides.
- How to recreate the Second Doctor’s ‘cosmic hobo’ style.
- The final part of Herald of Madness, a comic strip adventure featuring the Thirteenth Doctor and her friends.
- The Blogs of Doom, audio reviews, previews, news, prize-winning competitions and much, much more!
DWM 539 is on sale from 30 May, priced £5.99.
With kind thanks to those folks at DWM.